This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

| Reunion ~ Lamu Archipelago |

Topic » | Reunion ~ Lamu Archipelago |

1861 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Villain of the Season Goes To
TY/J0K3R
One of the few people who truly was a villain in any regard, this award was also one of the easiest to give. Throughout premerge Ty held a strong grip on his tribe(s) with a 戮 person alliance that voted out people constantly. He was always scheming and planning ahead, ready to make the moves he needed to make, and even as merge came and his alliance was slowly decimated, he still fought onwards and lashed out, contributing even more to his villainous persona
1861 days 1 hour ago
lemons
when emily pulled out that idol my jaw dropped
1861 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
And finally, and maybe most importantly PLAYER OF THE SEASON!
1861 days 1 hour ago
piesyumyyumypies
when can i apply
1861 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Player of the Season Goes To
SANDRA/QUEENSANDRADIAZ AND STEPH/LEMONS
I couldn鈥檛 choose between the two in all honesty, so they share this award. Sandra played a great game alongside Tashi and had a large impact, making her moves while being part of a very influential alliance. Steph positioned herself incredibly well throughout the game, basically guaranteeing finals, and played a very subtle but clean utr game. Honestly, if I chose one over the other to win I couldn鈥檛 live with the ROBBERY, as both played incredibly well and deserved to make it far and even win this season. Major kudos to you ladies <3
1861 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Now, before I open the confessional lounge, I'd like to announce my next season!
1861 days 1 hour ago
lemons
smiles :)
1861 days 1 hour ago
QueenSandraDiaz
https://media.giphy.com/media/vstcEymjhHgAM/giphy.gif
1861 days 1 hour ago
tashi
*takes a seat with Zach in the winners circle*
1861 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
In the heart of Guatemala lies El Mirador, a plateau covered in the ruins of a ancient civilization; The Maya. For centuries, some of the grandest cities in human civilization would be built here, made of stone and obsidian, and housing hundreds of thousands of people. Centers of trade, commerce, and religion, this plateau would become the bustling hub of an empire, until it鈥檚 mysterious collapse. As quickly as these cities rose, they disappeared, leaving behind abandoned place after place along with an eternal mystery that is still theorized about today.

It is here that 16 strangers will become castaways, left to forge a society while battling the elements, and each other. They must learn to adapt to this lush climate or be voted out, and in the end, only one will remain to claim the million dollar prize.

SIXTEEN PEOPLE. THIRTY-NINE DAYS. ONE SURVIVOR

https://media.giphy.com/media/Xbs5N5K1EafOGLnOYy/giphy.gif
1861 days 1 hour ago
tashi
SCREAMS YAAASSSSS EL MIRADOR
1861 days 1 hour ago
lemons
-is shocked-

:o
1861 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Thank you all for this amazing season, and I can't to have many of you back when I cast for returnee seasons 馃挏. Now, if you'd like the confessionals and stats on the season, I've opened the confessional lounge!

https://tengaged.com/group/9493-purples-survivor-confessional-lounge
1861 days 1 hour ago
tashi
-Hugs Sandra, Steph, Purple, and everyone else-

Thanks for a great season guys
1861 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
THANK U TASHI UGH ILU @ THAT SHOUTOUT A FUCKING GAIN AIEEEEE

and purple too maybe... I'll take premerge star

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!