This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

| Reunion ~ Lamu Archipelago |

Topic » | Reunion ~ Lamu Archipelago |

1847 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I'm blind than
1847 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
@Tashi

Sadly Yandere voted you once at the merge tribal, making you #Robbed of a perfect game :(
1847 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Tehehhehehehehe
1847 days 23 hours ago
lemons
Favorite castaway this season?

Who wins between a Sandra and me Final 2?

What was it like seeing I only lost that FIC for 4 seconds?
1847 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
@Yandere

You had a interesting game premiere ngl, but once swap/merge hit you kinda fazed out and I really didn't see much of your game :/
1847 days 23 hours ago
tashi
YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME
1847 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I was trying to hide behind the big dogs oof for a little cause I didn't wanna cause wave till merge tbh I didn't even remember when we merged
1847 days 23 hours ago
QueenSandraDiaz
Was this a good season? What was your favorite moment?
1847 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
1847 days 23 hours ago
tashi
Yandere, when we hit merge I originally wanted to make a huge move with you and take out Sam or Raul right away but when people mentioned you as an easy vote I just went along with it.
1847 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
@Steph

- A tie between Tashi, Ty, Sandra, and you. I loved watching you all play, and any of you winning would have been a great outcome. Then again, most of the merge cast snapped.

- This is a toughie, but I think that you might just have an edge, though Sandra could very likely pull through as well

- Heart wrenching. Seeing someone be so close to victory but falling short is always sad, but a fave doing it adds to it sksksk
1847 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I knew you was up to something that's why I voted tashi and clearly I was right now purple bring me back for another season since I robbed someone of a perfect game
1847 days 23 hours ago
lemons
tragic!! was an amazing season and i had a great time playing this season.
1847 days 23 hours ago
tashi
tea... yandrere made game changers just for that
1847 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
@Sandra

- Premerge of this season wasn't very good, though some tribal's after the swap were definitely good. Once merge went into full swing after Danni left, I LOVED the season, and it had a great endgame! A 7/10 to 8/10 rating.

As for moment of the season, that's a award :)

open group

BB's Survivor: Fading Embers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!