This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nominations #13

Topic » Nominations #13

2360 days 5 hours ago
Raydiz33
Where Noah will nominate
2360 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
he first person I have nominated is…

*turns key*

*Jack’s face appears on memory wall*

The second person I have nominated is…

*turns key*

*James’ face appears on memory wall*

I have nominated you Jack and you James for eviction.

Jack, we were always working together before I left but you never seemed genuine with me and right now, I need to make some big moves and get some big players out because I’ve been out for 5 weeks so I need to make some big moves if i’m going to win the game.  I was going to put Kevin up in your spot but James throwing Kevin UTB to me in mails just now (which I showed to Kevin) proved that keeping Kevin safe to probbly vote against James is the best move for me so I put you up instead.  You are simply my pawn.

James, from what i’ve heard, it’s very evident to me, and everyone else that you are in control of this game and if you make it to the end, you will win and I will one for you as well as try to convince every juror I can to vote for you as well.  I’m not going to let you get to the end easy though, you are the biggest player in this game and it’s in my best interest as well as everyone’s here to take you out this week.  This does not translate into other games, this game is this game and events happened before I arrived, but you need to go.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2359 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Lucky bitches having my face on the memory wall 2 times in a row :P

open group

Rays Big brother season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!