This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premier

Topic » Premier

2454 days 10 hours ago
jhoffheat
per i need nominations
2454 days 10 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Just sent them, please let me know if they didn't make it to you
2454 days 10 hours ago
jhoffheat
put it in public chat
2454 days 10 hours ago
Thepermanentone
As HoH I unfortunately do have the responsibility of nominating two people for eviction. I have chosen to nominate Tico and Pavarti.

This decision had to be made in 5 minutes and I had no expectation of winning HoH, so I was not prepared. I've decided to go with two people who did not show up to compete for HoH and these two seem like the strongest competitors and biggest threats. I'm sorry to have to do this, but I hope you can respect my decision and my reasoning with this very short turnaround time.

Best of luck to the nominees!
2454 days 10 hours ago
jhoffheat
okay well pov players has been chosen based off of the actives and john ashley and chubby you will all play
2454 days 10 hours ago
AshleyIocco
Yay!
2454 days 10 hours ago
John10
Okay
2454 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
good luck veto players
2454 days 10 hours ago
jhoffheat
this veto is all on such and here is how it works in the next minute i will post random words and you must unscramble them this is gonna be a fast veto so you must respond quickly who ever has the most points after the minute wins

everyone understand?
2454 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Good luck
2454 days 10 hours ago
ChubbyHuggs
im sitting out cause i dont want veto
2454 days 10 hours ago
jhoffheat
well i guess its 5
2454 days 10 hours ago
jhoffheat
first word coming up

tefl
2454 days 10 hours ago
AshleyIocco
Uh I don't know if I get it, but I might so go for it :P
2454 days 10 hours ago
Thepermanentone
felt

open group

Rays Big brother season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!