This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 8: HOH Announcement: Winner

Topic » [S1] - Week 8: HOH..

2235 days 3 hours ago
Jacadeux
Good evening Houseguests. It's time to reveal the winner of the HOH competition!

We had a few submissions, but only one person got the song right.

"I Want Candy"
The song was first recorded in 1965 by a group called the Strangeloves.

No one got the group right, but since he was the only person to get the song right....

Red! You are this weeks HOH!

Red, you are the winner and your duty as HOH will be to nominate two houseguests for potential eviction. These houseguests will compete with you in a veto competition for a chance to remove themselves from the block.

https://media.giphy.com/media/uUx7w5nlRdyAU/giphy.gif
2235 days 3 hours ago
RedWing91
YES!!!! For me it came down to when you said "The song fits with the theme of the season" And I could only think of one song that had anything to do with sweets or desert so I looked up the lyrics to I want candy saw that my word "doctor" was in it
2235 days 3 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Congrats Red!
2234 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Congrats!
2234 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
Hello this is the HoH Ceremony I have to nominate 2 of you for eviction. This time around it is a little harder. I have decided to nominate Crystal and Mike

Crystal - You put me up last time. Granted that was just revenge for me putting you up the week before so it sounds like a vicious cycle.

Mike - Jay and James didn't vote me out last time. So I didn't want to put them up. And Calvin hasn't put me up in his HoH's

Good luck

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!