This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 3: Special Announcement

Topic » [S1] - Week 3: Special..

2257 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jordan will be pulled from the game. He did let me know that he was dealing with some stuff, and I'd hoped he would be able to return to the game in time. It doesn't look like that's going to happen so I have made this very difficult decision.

We are fast forwarding to Week 5. Dylan will be receiving the FINAL Sweet Revenge prize. Each week, someone who was evicted has had the ability to cast a vote. But the final week is a double eviction. It was all along planned that the most recent evictee would put someone on the block as a third nominee, and two people would be evicted. As you can guess, this got a little awkward what with Dylan's quit and Jordan's ejection. After talking with Dylan, I believe that giving him the final Sweet Revenge prize is the correct decision.
2257 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
Week 5 HOH competition begins at 8:00 PM (CST)
2257 days 17 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
So tonight is double eviction?
2257 days 16 hours ago
rory17
:O
2257 days 16 hours ago
Jacadeux
HOH tonight. HOH will nominate 2 people as normal. Dylan will nominate 1 person. These three nominees plus HOH and two random houseguests will compete in Veto. HOH will nominate replacements. During voting period this week, you will all vote for two people to be evicted. On eviction night, two people will leave.
2257 days 16 hours ago
Jacadeux
But this will not be a "rushed" night where everything happens in one night, no.
2257 days 16 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Ohhh I thought it was
2257 days 16 hours ago
Jacadeux
Nope, the "double" part of the double eviction is that there are three nominees this week, and two of them leave.
2257 days 16 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
so hoh comp is in 30 mins
2257 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
DIE YOU UNDEAD MUMMY DIE
2257 days 16 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
what
2257 days 16 hours ago
Jacadeux
Correct Calvin.

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!