This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: I Still Don’t Understand the Format

Topic » Episode 5: I Still Don’t..

2280 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Hello players! Welcome to your next House Magnate Challenge.

This challenge is called “Hire It Done.” Here’s how it works.

Each player will have to hire someone outside the game for this challenge. Why? Because the person you hire is going to compete on your behalf.

Once you decide who you’re going to hire, you must mail me telling me who you’ve hired.

Whoever you hire must make a forum titled: (Insert Player’s Name Here)’s Forum.

So for example, if I hire Christian_ for this challenge, he would make a forum called Jake’s Forum. Just so that’s clear.

After that, whoever you hire must post in that forum as many times as possible. You earn one point for every post in your forum made by the person you hired.

The players are not allowed to post in their forums. You are not allowed to post in anyone else’s forum. The hired are not allowed to post in anyone else’s forum.

The player who earns the most points will be the next House Magnate. Whoever finishes in last place will be nominated.

This challenge starts now, and will last until 11 PM EASTERN tomorrow (Wednesday). Good luck!
2280 days 6 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Also, keep sending confessionals, game chat, etc. Thank you.
2280 days 5 hours ago
me2013
What about the spam filter?
2280 days 5 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Players may post in their forums to break the spam filter.
2280 days 5 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Posts made to break the filter will not counted towards your score.
2280 days 5 hours ago
me2013
yeah but can we post to break it or not?
2280 days 5 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Yes.
2280 days 4 hours ago
ShazamJSS
YOU ARE ONLY HIRING ONE PERSON FOR THIS CHALLENGE.
2280 days 3 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Update: You can have multiple people post in your forum, but only the posts made by the person you hire will count towards your score.
2279 days 23 hours ago
solesurvivor11
Praying that the person I messaged will do it lol
2279 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
same
2279 days 4 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Challenge Results

Mel: 1,642
Harry: 11
Hiyoko: 10
Everyone Else: 0

Congratulations Mel, you are the House Magnate!

Jacob, Tom, Hoop, Brandon, Absol, Lena, none of you started the challenge, and thus have finished in last place. In addition, all of you have been given a strike.

Mel, as House Magnate, you must first designate one of the aforementioned six as the last place nominee.

After that, you will then make your nomination.

You have until 11 PM EASTERN tomorrow to conduct the Nomination Ceremony.

That is all for now.
2278 days 21 hours ago
me2013
Brandon is the last place nominee...

Lena is my nominee
2278 days 14 hours ago
ShazamJSS
With that, Brandon and Lena have been nominated for eviction this week.

It is now time to vote for the third nominee. Everyone except Mel, Brandon, & Lena must vote on who they want to be nominated. Failure to do so will result in an inactivity strike.

You have until 11 PM EASTERN tomorrow (Friday) to cast your vote.
2278 days 12 hours ago
ShazamJSS
UPDATE: Lena has quit the game. Mel, you will need to nominate someone else in her place. Everyone else, please hold off on sending me your vote for the third nominee until Mel renominates.
2278 days 12 hours ago
ShazamJSS
Lena will not be a part of the Jury, and thus, will not award her points at the finale.

open group

Point Break

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!