This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers - Application

Topic » Big Brother Erotica: Swingers..

2155 days 7 hours ago
Brittney
Name: Ethan
Color Level: TV Star
Dominant or Submissive: (Versatile is an option, but everyone leans a certain way) I like when my boyfriend chokes me
Group Game History: M&N's survivor is most recent I haven't played a ton this year
Why Should You Be Cast? I'm ready to do whatever it takes to win
Activeness: like 8/10
2155 days 6 hours ago
joey65409
Name: joey
Color Level: gold
Dominant or Submissive: (Versatile is an option, but everyone leans a certain way) more of submissive but can be dominant
Group Game History: on my page but won 2 B.B. group games and got 2nd twice with a salty jury
Why Should You Be Cast? Because I am an all round player, I can win comps when I need to and i can be social and I have good streatgey
Activeness: 8
2155 days 3 hours ago
Nasidious
*CLOSING APPS IN 4 HOURS*
2155 days ago
PoohSnap
Name: Jae
Color Level: Silver
Dominant or Submissive: (Versatile is an option, but everyone leans a certain way) Submissive
Group Game History: I've been in some Big Brothers, RP group games, and I host a BBUK every summer/winter
Why Should You Be Cast? I'm the perfect mix of fun energy and cutthroat gameplay. I also can be kind of petty so I guess I get into drama sometimes. I'm super social, but I play the game with my head, and when the house is against me, I fight back hard.
Activeness: 9
2154 days 23 hours ago
Nasidious
*APPS CLOSED*

open group

Big Brother Erotica: Swingers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!