This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vincent's Murder: Scared or Spared

Topic » Vincent's Murder: Scared or..

1003 days 15 hours ago
zorbo678
In the Scared/Spared, each of you will give your own retelling of the murder. In this retelling you must answer the following questions:

-How many different murder methods did the killer use to kill Vincent?
-Why was the chair from the library in the spa (what was it used for?)
-What was the murder weapon used to kill Vincent?
-Which of Vincent's injuries was the killing blow?
-How many different things were used to injure Vincent?
-How many injuries (summarize, don't need an actual number) were inflicted to Vincent post-mortem?

(This question will not effect your overall correctness)
-Who is the killer?

These are the minimum questions that must be answered. The more (correct) details you provide, the better your overall position will be.

After all theories have been submitted, at least two people will be given Scared cards.

Theories are due at 8 PM EST tomorrow, and the Scared/Spared ceremony will take place at 8:30 PM EST. Afterwards, the murder will take place overnight.

AND A REMINDER: You are to answer these in story format, not as a quiz. So, write out explanations that answer questions, it’ll make you score higher!
1002 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
So, first off....

The killer laughed at the explanations this evening. However, one of you did manage to at least figure out that there were two knives soooo...

Congratulations Nathan! You are the Killer's Most Worthy Adversary this evening.
1002 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
For the rest of you, time to see what you missed.
1002 days 13 hours ago
Matedog1209
Perioddd
1002 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
Vincent took a trip to the sauna, intending to sweat out his fears of being murdered.
However, this ultimately led to his demise.

While he was in the sauna, I came into the room, and slid a chair from the library underneath the door handle, before cranking the heat up. He didn’t see this because the room had caused vapor to appear on the sauna door. I let him sweat until I heard him trying to exit before he began beating down the door. This attempt to open the door ultimately dented the bottom of the door handle and the top of the chair. Because of this, I became worried he would escape. So, I ran into the room, and opened the sauna, convincing him that I saw him trapped and came to help. However, trusting me ultimately led to his downfall.

I grabbed him a towel, and as he dried his hair, I kicked him in the stomach, leaving a slight bruise, before slashing his throat with a butterfly knife, spraying blood across the sauna and his towel. He attempted to stop the bleeding with his hands, but he ultimately died. After he was completely gone, I decided to muddle his murder as much as I possibly could. I slashed Vincent’s wrists, I stabbed him in the chest, I even made tiny little cuts all over his body. But all the smaller slashes weren’t life-threatening, and all the life-threatening cuts were performed by a larger butcher’s blade. Except for the throat slash. I took my butterfly knife and left the butcher’s knife behind, one of the last red herrings of this season.

So, I hope you enjoyed seeing Vincent destroyed, because I certainly enjoyed destroying him.

Deadly yours, the Killer.
1002 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
Now, as a friendly reminder, Tina has immunity due to winning the Scavenger Hunt.

Mac, Hoop and Ray. You may open your cards.
1002 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
*All open cards*

Mac, Hoop and Ray, you have all received SCARED cards.

One of the three of you will be the next victim.

open group

Whodunnit? (S1: Hallow Manor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!