This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Stuart and Ahmad’s Murder: Scared or Spared

Topic » Stuart and Ahmad’s Murder:..

1020 days 14 hours ago
zorbo678
In the Scared/Spared, each of you will give your own retelling of the murder. In this retelling you must answer the following questions:

-Where were the victims murdered?
-What was used to knock them out?
-Who died first, Stuart or Ahmad?
-What was used to kill both of them?
-How were they transported to the freezer?
-Who was placed in the freezer first?

(This question will not effect your overall correctness)
-Who is the killer?

These are the minimum questions that must be answered. The more (correct) details you provide, the better your overall position will be.

After all theories have been submitted, at least two people will be given Scared cards.

Theories are due at 9 PM EST tonight, and the Scared/Spared ceremony will take place at 9:30 PM EST. Afterwards, the murder will take place overnight.

AND A REMINDER: You are to answer these in story format, not as a quiz. So, write out explanations that answer questions, it’ll make you score higher!
1020 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
Now due at midnight
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Alright, guys, gals and non-binary pals. Time to reveal the results.
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
First off, one of you impressed the killer quite a bit, even if your overall statement wasn't perfect, it was close enough.

So congratulations...
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Nathan. You win this round
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
For the rest of you, here's how I did it.
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
After Stuart and Ahmad both failed to submit a theory, I knew I had to craft a special punishment to serve as an example for the rest of you.

So, while everyone was getting ready for bed, I slipped into each of their rooms and stored an oxygen mask and a few tanks of nitrous oxide-based anesthesia gas underneath their beds and then hid on the balcony connecting their two rooms, something that only the two of them have luckily enough. As they were asleep, I crept into each of their rooms and applied the mask to their face, making their sleep a little bit more controlled. By the time they realized what was happening, they were out cold.

While they were sleeping, I relocated both of them onto their balcony via a shopping cart. I dumped Stuart and Ahmad onto some chairs and tied them to it, before turning the chairs back-to-back.

Finally, they woke up, groggy and confused. I revealed myself to them, giving them the answer to their mystery, but faster than you can say “INACTIVE,” I committed my worst murder yet. I grabbed a sword, that I had stashed on the balcony when I originally hid the oxygen tanks, and stabbed both men with the blade, impaling Stuart from the front and Ahmad from the back. They died, quickly, but I decided to make this a bit more complicated.

I put a tarp in the shopping cart, then rolled their dead bodies into the elevator, before hanging them on the meat hooks in the freezer, Stuart first, then Ahmad, as evidenced by their differences in temperature once removed from the freezer. May this be a reminder to you, I’m a cold-blooded killer, and if you think you have me pegged yet, you a swordly mistaken.

My frozen regards, your killer.
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Now, it's time to reveal who is SPARED, and who is SCARED
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
So, first up, let's do Logan.

*Logan opens his note*
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Logan, you are SPARED. Congratulations
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Next, Ray.

*Ray opens his note*
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Ray, you are SCARED.

You could be the next victim.
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Next, Mac.

*Mac opens his note*
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Mac, you are SPARED, congratulations.
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Next, Vincent.

*Vincent opens his note*
1019 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Vincent, you are SCARED.

You could be the next victim.

open group

Whodunnit? (S1: Hallow Manor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!