This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-Season 9 Hub!-

Topic » -Season 9 Hub!-

796 days 17 hours ago
Bella1
Hi all!

Welcome models to The Hub!

This is where you can complete any confessionals, talk to your fellow models and maybe discuss some gameplay ;)

The first photoshoot is about to commence!

Good luck.

Bella <3
796 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
*McKeighlynne walks in after submitting*

CF: "I can't believe I got 1st in our first impression shoots! I'm excited to know that the judges are excited to have me here and I'm happy to get to prove to them why they should be interested in me!"

*She waves to the other girls after exiting the confessional* "We're here girlllls...and guy!"
793 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
*Esme looks around*

It’s so quiet in here!

CF: This week I went into the photoshoot feeling confident after my placement in the first impressions shoot and the main photoshoot and after week 2’s photoshoot I’m still feeling really good! I think I have a great shot, I’ve skating and posing is harder than you think guys!
793 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
Theus | Confessional

Being the only male competitor is a challenge. I want to do the finals at least. I know my first shot was quite nice, just not too focused on earth, i need to take notes on that.
791 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
CF: I’m not sure how I feel about Noa’s photoshoot for the snakes category being so similar to mine…but maybe I’m just that good of an inspiration.
790 days 19 hours ago
Ajathekween
CF: This photoshoot was sooo much fun. I loved it.
778 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
*chats with the final 3 girls*
"Sometimes you just gotta toss your man's salad whenever he asks you to cause there are always other women out there who will do it for much less! And that's on facts girls!" *sips tea*

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!