This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 9!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 9!~

2059 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Hello My Final 3 Models!

Welcome to the Next Elimination Panel!

Only Two Models will be making the Finale Next Week!

You have four shoots to be critiqued this week, so here are my critiques............
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2059 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
LAUTREC:

--------------------------------

CHALLENGE:

You are very right you have for sure gone down the more high-fashion, editorial routes for this shoot but I am in love with it! This photo is giving me funky and edgy elements but still delivering that must needed cute and pure vibes through your face.

CRAFTY:

This shot is FLAWLESS! From the natural, forest background contrasting with your recycled, paper outfit makes this shot very unique. This is for sure what I wanted from this shoot, you have assembled an outfit from trash and still made it look beautiful with the surroundings and pose.

COUPLE:

Beautiful! I am engaged from the very first look at it, at first glance there is a sense of an illusion with the legs being twisted so that is interesting. But for me what makes this shot is the connection I feel from you both. It is truly enhanced by the holding of each other, good work!

PRINCESS:

This is the weakest of your shots this week, it is very feminine and beautiful and that is a positive but I am not getting anything else from this shot.

IMANI:

-----------------------------------

CHALLENGE:

This shot is for sure very unique and the Kawaii element is very visible. I like that the big
and small balls in there, definitely makes this shot become more eye-catching. Your face is a bit too much for me but it goes well with this weeks theme!

CRAFTY:

OHHHHH WOW NOW THIS IS VERY CHIQUE! To start with the face and pose are so fierce and are giving me chills when put together. I am liking the contrast between the colours, again very eye-catching. On to the outfit, I am intrigued by the imaginative style of it. The colour could have been amplified but overall good shot.

COUPLE:

This is very SEXY! Straight away I am getting that sexual tension between the both of you and I can see that you are in control here! Again another good use of the mixture of colours, always a good way to catch someones eye to a shot. Another good shot!

PRINCESS:

HOLY SH*T! THIS IS JUST STUNNING! Even though the pose is very simple and natural the outfit and face are giving me extreme editorial vibes! This shot is telling me that you are a Princess and you are just about to head down for your Royal Celebration! MY FAVOURITE SHOT FROM YOURS THIS WEEK!

ALLEGRA:

---------------------------------------

CHALLENGE:

Got to say that I think out of the tree for this weeks challenge I am liking yours the least! I think that it is very simple and I am not getting much modelling from it unlike the other girls. I like the bright pink colours but I just wanted more modelling from your shot!

CRAFTY:

OHHHHHHHH ANOTHER NEWSPAPER SHOT THIS WEEK! I can see that you are Lautrec both have a strong rivalry together in these last few weeks! If I compared the two shots together I have to admit that they level both the same. They are both very powerful and the both outfits are created very well!

COUPLE:

This is very adorable and cute! I am liking this path you have gone down for this shot. You have given me a shot that is very different to the other girls, is it risky, YES! But that doesn鈥檛 mean I don鈥檛 like it, as I do. The connection between the pair of you is strong and with this setting it makes a cute scene.

PRINCESS:

Again I am feeling that this shot is very similar to Lautrecs. That is not a bad thing, just means you both share similar modelling styles! Your shot is giving me ancient, powerful realness with a hint of sass and fury. Your outfit is courageous, and the face is strong. I am just lacking any connection with this shot due to the plain face!
2059 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
RESULTS WILL BE IN 2 HOURS <3
2059 days 7 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Oh god good luck ladies x
2059 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Omg I鈥檓 so nervous! Gl to both of you girls! 馃挀
2059 days 6 hours ago
CYCLONE
Thank you. *Holds hands with Melinda & Rubes* squeezes tight
2059 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
YOU HAVE ALL NOW HEARD YOUR CRITIIQUES BUT WHICH TWO MODELS ARE THROUGH TO THE FINAL!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS FIND OUT!
2059 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
THE MODEL WHO HAS WON BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK WITH A TOTAL SCORE OF 34.5/40 IS........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IMANI (RUBES)!

SHE HAS DONE IT AGAIN AND TAKEN HER FIFTH BEST PHOTO WIN IN A ROW! WILL THIS RECORD LAST SO YOU CAN TAKE THE CROWN NEXT WEEK!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE MADE FINAL 2!
2059 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
WILL LAUTREC (CYCLONE) AND ALLEGRA (MELINDAMRSKK) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
LAUTREC (CYCLONE) YOUR CAN CRAFT A MASTERPIECE BUT COULDNT TURN YOURSELF IN TO AN ENGAGING PRINCESS! DO YOU DESERVE TO BE KNIGHTED?

AND

ALLEGRA (MELINDAMRSKK) YOUR ROMANCE WAS ELECTIFYING IN THE COUPLES SHOOT BUT I AM SCARED FOR YOUR SAFETY AFTER YOUR KAWAII REPRESENTATION!
-
-
-
-
THIS STRONG RIVALRY IS ABOUT TO COME TO ITS END!

BUT WHO COMES OUT ON TOP AND MAKES FINAL 2?
2059 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
THE MODEL MAKING IT THROUGH TO THE FINALE WITH A SCORE OF 33.5/40 IS.............
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2059 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2059 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2059 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LAUTREC (CYCLONE)!

CONGRATULATIONS GURL YOUR OVERALL PERFORMANCE THIS WEEK WAS BETTER AND YOU WERE ONLY 1 POINT FROM TOPPING IMANI SO KEEP FIGHTING NEXT WEEK!

YOU A TRUE UNDERDOG!

GO JOIN IMANI 鉂わ笍
2059 days 5 hours ago
Bella1
ALLEGRA (MELINDAMRSKK) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!

YOU SCORED 30.5/40 THIS WEEK SO WAS VERY CLOSE SO DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED AND SEASONED MODEL WHO HAS THE MOST POTENTIAL TO BECOME A LEGEND!

BUT THIS WASNT YOUR TIME,

SO FOR NOW,

GOODBYE ALLEGRA 鉂わ笍
2059 days 5 hours ago
melindaMrskk
wow...
2059 days 5 hours ago
CYCLONE
Thank you! 馃槀
Hugs IMANI
Crying irl!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!