This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

•🏠THE HOUSE🏠•

Topic » •🏠THE HOUSE🏠•

2220 days 1 hour ago
aria_grande
Cf now I am pissed the girls lost because yes it was a hard challenge but we should have shown Bella how to be a model. I know mine and Chloe’s picture were solid but I don’t know how the others will act at us losing
2219 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
•CHECK OUT THE CALL-OUT CHART! SEE WHO WOULD OF BEEN IN BOTTOM IF THE GIRLS DID WIN!•
SHARE YOUR OPINIONS!
2219 days 12 hours ago
MIchelle990
I need to improve drastically i am nervous
2219 days 11 hours ago
SummerRae101
Brand Name: Indie Instruments
Description: Indie Instruments is an American which offers refurbished instruments and stage equipment at an affordable price to upcoming artists both in and out of the Indie Scene.
Target Audience: Musicians, Producers, Band Members, Singers, Songwriters
2219 days 11 hours ago
Rubes
Brand Name: Ilion

Description: The all new chic bags for work, shopping, nights out and whatever you want to use them for. With these bags you'll have all the weight off of your shoulders as you feel great while everyone is gagging over your high fashion and editorial bag. Now available for reasonable prices! Don't you wanna feel the breeze as you walk down the street with the all new stylish Ilion bag?

Target Audience: Ilion is targeted at women, men, teenagers and even children!
2219 days 6 hours ago
coolKat
Brand Name: Kyd Swift

Description: All the hottest new designs for all types of kids are released in this brand
No matter what your kid is like this brand has the right thing for them. Whether they like color and edge. Or dark and proper Kyd Swift has for the thing

This is clearly targeted for Kids!
2219 days 6 hours ago
Latisha0987
1. Brand Name - Clay Play
2. Description - Clay Play is a line of clothes that features summer clothing and it can also be worn for sportswear. It is scientifically tested to absorb sweat and gives armpits a bit of breathing so it wont be sweaty.
3. Target Audience -  Men
2219 days 3 hours ago
aria_grande
Lahore

Lahore is a line of futuristic bags. These bags would be neon colours and therefore be best on low light. Every woman would want these to make theme stand out

Younger women who go out partying
2219 days 2 hours ago
MIchelle990
brand name: Darkhorse
Description: A line of clothes that  features every season and has a range of clothes depending on who you are, we have fun and bubbly clothes to people who are goth clothes. every man and woman and maybe drag queens would want to make all the attention be on them

target audience: women and men and some drag queens
2219 days 1 hour ago
LenaRose
1. Brand Name - FashForward
2. Description - FashForward is a clothing line that is made by 100% recycled materials. Each item is made to help the future. The range is a mixture of glamour and casual.
3. Target Audience - Men, Women and Children.
2218 days 14 hours ago
boozes
brand name  lucious illuminati

description  its a make up brand that is waterproof and does not smire and its for all types of womens/girls and it shines brighter then most make up out there and it also makes you stand out from everyone one else

target audience female
2218 days 12 hours ago
IceBear
1. Safe and Sound
2. A new style of PJs to go to bed comfortably and fashionably. There are animal designs for kids as well as more floral and creative patterns for the women.
3.Target Audience: Women and kids
2218 days 1 hour ago
LenaRose
I honestly think I'm in danger of going this week...
2217 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
I give up I can't be bothered to play anymore
2217 days 12 hours ago
LenaRose
Please save me everyone, I mean rubes has said she doesn’t wanna play.

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!