This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

•Photoshoot Week 1: Role Reversal 👧🏻👉🏾👈🏼👱🏻‍♂️!•

Topic » •Photoshoot Week 1: Role..

2240 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and Welcome to The First Week Of Bella’s Next Top Model Season 5🍾!

As you all know this season it is the BATTLE OF THE SEXES🥊! Therefore the Girls and Boys will be working together each week to win the Photoshoot and avoid Elimination. After every Model has submitted their photos for the week I will decide which team has won and gained immunity for that week. The losing team will then be critiqued and scored by the Judges and I! The two bottom models will then face the Elimination Poll where the public decides who stays in the competition!

This season we see the return of the JURY VOTE to decide the winner🥇! Therefore it is important to not only make sure that your team are all submitting smashing photos but your social game needs to be established! This season instead of the challenges there will be more social activities to be apart of in the House Chat!

Sooo.......

Let’s move on to your first Photoshoot!
For your first Photoshoot, as it is Battle Of The Sexes, I want you to embrace the opposite gender! Therefore, the girls you must submit a photo that is masculine and full of testosterone! And boys I want to see a feminine photo that shows your more vulnerable side and a little bit of cute maybe 👀

Remeber Models you must stick with your set gender, see this on BNTM front page! But you do not have to use same model for every shoot. I want to see photos that are high-fashion and editorial, it’s season 5 Models I want a SUPERMODEL!

You Have 24 hours to post, Good Luck Models <3
2240 days 10 hours ago
coolKat
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/d1/2c/e1d12c1105599bbe83505ab213ec1f5c.jpg

Hope this photo shows the feminine side off well :)
2240 days 7 hours ago
boozes
2240 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-
2240 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
Bella Update:

After looking over all of your first shots! I am going to announce the Winning team who has gained immunity this week from the elimination poll!
The First Weeks Winning team are:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2240 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
THE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was some great shots from you this week! Some of you need to improve the Girls did better than the Boys this week!
Congratulations Gitls you are all safe this week!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!