This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge Week 1: Beauty is in the face!~

Topic » ~Challenge Week 1: Beauty is..

2306 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to Bella’s Next Top Model Season 3!

There are 12 beautiful models that stand before me, 6 boys and 6 girls! As you have probably already read this Season there is a HUGE change to our format! It is the Big Brother Twist Season. So each week there will be a challenge and Photoshoot submitted by me! The winner of the challenge wins Veto for that week, So during the elimination they can either save themselves or save another model! The photoshoot winner will receive HOH, and they will decide which model joins the bottom scoring model in the elimination poll! Their vote cannot be changed by the veto holder, only the model who has lowest score can be changed!

It is important this season to make alliances or friendships as this year the judges don’t decide who wins the jury does! Therefore the models who Place 3-9 will decide who takes the crown! This season we have a special judge, former winner KARA!

Soooooooi Models this weeks challenge is simple, I want you to submit a photo that is plain and simple! You will get bonus points if the face is the main focus!

Good luck models and remeber the challenge is as important as the photoshoot!

You have 24 hours to post!
2306 days 4 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
2305 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-
2305 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
Challenge Critiques:

Zach: I do like this photo, it is simple and plain however this isn’t very natural! I can see that a lot of filter was involved in this. If you want to go far in this competition make sure you are a high fashion model and not an Instagram model!

Edward: The positioning of the model in this photo is wrong, you look very squished and uncomfortable! You look beautiful and you followed the face requirement that I asked <3

Angelique: Very instagram Model this is! However saying that I like the models face structure, her eyes are gorgoues but I want to see more thought into your photos!

Kellan: It is a simple photo, but that is what the challenge requirements was so well done! Will that stick out from the group I don’t think so.....

Moo: This is a gorgoues photo but it isn’t simple and doesn’t show me natural! I love the face but make sure you follow guideline next challenge!

Kimberley: I like this photo, got gorgoues and it is very simple so well done! I’m not a fan of the way you are sitting on the chair, but good job!

Alessio: THIS IS HOT! I love the sweaty body gives the image some mystery! And the face is just perfect I love the eyes and how they look right down the camera! Great first challenge!

Kasia-Leigh: Good first photo! I am living for that face and the eyes are enticing! One minor critique I wish I could see some more!

HaillyAsha: This reminds me of a great Instagram photo but not high fashion! However I love your eyes and the setting in the background helps this photo <3

Blake: BLAKEEEEYYYY now someone who has followed the simplicity of the challenged fantastically! It gives me great jaw-line, sexy eyes and I love the black and white effect! Well done!

Laurent: Wow! Absalotue perfection! I love this photo, my only critique is just open your eyes more next time <3

Adrianna: Not High-fashion but it is a good photo! I like the face and credit to that being the main focus!
2305 days 6 hours ago
Bella1
Everyone did a good for their first challenge, but guys were showed more potential so well done boys! Girls I want you too be more high fashion and not be the typical Instagram models!

Here are the top three for this weeks challenge:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!