This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3

Topic » Week 3

2496 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"last dr: i may be on the block but im not going down without a fight! gets evicted unanimously http://wwwimage.cbsstatic.com/thumbnails/photos/files/asset/10/00/59/92/94a39f9befb4ab72_eviction.gif "
~Tana
2496 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"Fuck whoever tries to evict me."
~Brien
2496 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
With TERRIBLE timing to do so, Tana confronts Nathan for trying to throw ASHLEY under the bus for false accusations, turns out Tana didn't have evidence, and made herself an unnecessary target until more info is revealed.. hopefully soon :( #SaveTana pls
2496 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"I actually want Brien to stay surprisingly and the only reason I voted to evict Zuelke/Mason was because I wanted Brien to stay. He will always be the bigger target on the Ashley/Ashzoke side."
~AdamLovesEverything
2496 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr: lmao wtf joey just told me nathan said to him that ashley is the mvp and is orchestrating my eviction and i smelled some fish and i called nathan out bc i thought the fishiness originated with nathan but then nathan said he had no idea what was going on and then i exposed joey to him and omg joey is probably going to try to get me evicted now LOL?/?"
~Tana
2496 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Joey is called out by NATHAN (screenshots and everything) for saying A LOT OF SHADY BUSINESS, and said that he wants to go after Ashley and everyone real soon and that Ashley is the MVP and A LOT of shade.
2496 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This Joey exposed business flips the vote to keep Tana, and Brien is pretty gone seemingly!
2496 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr: so apparently i just exposed the hoh and im working with nathan now?///"
~Tana
2496 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr: lmfao im literally jessica graf.  my showmance gets evicted and before i can get shafted the majority decides to just save me for later"
~Tana
2496 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr: how could nathan even know who i was voting?  i haven't told anyone"
~Tana

Production : you're nominated

"dr: oh that's why nathan said he wouldn't vote me"
~Tana
2496 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Joey is basically called a liar and a snake and etc. Over and over again and it's messy
2496 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Nathan is being really messy with the vote

Adam is being a mess

Flippers could change this vote

It's pretty meh
2496 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
[12:04:17 AM] Adam ??'s Tori Deal [TVIVOR PRODUCTION]: ashley
[12:04:21 AM] ashley artichoke: yes
[12:04:22 AM] Adam ??'s Tori Deal [TVIVOR PRODUCTION]: please just vote for tana
[12:04:24 AM] ashley artichoke: no
2496 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
It's Adam vs Tana rn

Adam is trying to get everyone to vote Tana out but everyone has their own agenda's apparently...

It's really just a mess

Tana is kinda subtly exposing Adam's game tho so Tana might really need to get out for Adam to be comfortable...
2496 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr: i love how im making adam expose his own game"
~Tana

open group

KH101's BB2 DR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!