This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3

Topic » Week 3

2483 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2483 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"Confessional: THESE HGS THINK I AM DUMB like you didn't think to remove your friends that were in this game of your friends list or move them to the back??? You guys aren't very smart as you seem and you final 3 has been exposed @ Ashley, eddie and  garrett"
~Joey
2483 days ago
Kaseyhope101
Joey wins HOH
2483 days ago
Kaseyhope101
"DR: Adam not from Tvivor confided in me and he said he got the curse... to nominate himself... and he told me this a few days ago... so since then we've had a close connection... which is why I've been wanting him to stay.. so yeah! Plus he likes Trump!"
~Garret
2483 days ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr: fuck the whole of tengaged.  why in the fuck do people have to be so fucking slow at commenting"
~Tana
2483 days ago
Kaseyhope101
*JOEY NOMINATES BRIEN & EDDIE*
*ADAM NOMS HIMSELF - CURSE*
*JARON WINS SECRET MVP AND NOMS TANA*
2483 days ago
Kaseyhope101
"DR: Yay my future boyfriend kept me safe! hehe, we're basically official. :)"
~Garret
2483 days ago
Kaseyhope101
"joey wins hoh.. which is good for me because WE GONNA SHAKE UP this game which this game fucking needs lmao."
~Nick
2483 days ago
Kaseyhope101
So some really weird drama went down idrgi apparently Tana thought Nathan won MVP, then Adam from TVivor made a joke, so Tana started leaking screenshots and calling people autistic... it was pretty iconic but messy but she's screwed now
2483 days ago
Kaseyhope101
"DR: Tana is a dumbass who exposed both of our games because I said “lol xD don’t blame Nathan, I nominated you!”"
~Adam from Tvivor
2483 days ago
Kaseyhope101
"1. The only person I can somewhat trust that's on the block is Adam, and he isn't even going home. This gives my game a good chance for a big target to go home.
2. It gives me some confidence that I have some protection to protect myself when the time comes, but anything can happen in the big brother house.
3. I am not seen as a target as of now causing all of this mess, so I just have to lay low and cause chaos between people that shouldn't even be fighting.
4. My target is Brien.
>1) With FOUR NOMS this week, partially thanks to you, how does the strategy change, as that's also 2 people potentially not voting this week?
>
>2) You have 2 temptations now used until jury, does that give you a sense of confidence or do you think that you're pretty vulnerable still?
>
>3) With yet ANOTHER FIGHT going down rn, do you just have to lay low or is that like impossible?
>
>4) Whos your target this week?"
~Jaron, CF CALL
2482 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
""DR: So I am in such a good spot right now. No one is targeting me and everyone seems to like me. I can just continue to lay low until jury and then start racking up some comps wins to secure my win!
My next plan of action is to get closer to Joey! Then we can see what happens from there. :)""
~Garret
2481 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"My strategy for this veto is to spam for the other polls and have them vote for one option so it unevens it out"
~Joey, during Veto

BTW NOMS :
HOH nommed : Brien/Eddie
MVP nommed : Tana
Curse nom : Adam(LovesEverything)
2481 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
AdamLovesEverything wins the Power of Veto!
2481 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
"Dr-so im floating and plan on doing it for a while...its a giid strategy but u have to know when to stop floating"
~Emmett
2481 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
"Confessional: Brien or Tana will be leaving the Big Brother house this week and you best believe I'm doing my best to send home Tana.
Both Adam's are evicting him and I am too which means we only need 3 more.
Jaron is considering it and I'm working on AJ rn. Fingers crossed."
~Nathan

open group

KH101's BB2 DR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!