This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1

Topic » Week 1

2502 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2502 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*note : trying to find a way to post Brien's video DR, I'll figure it out later meh, I'm saving all of them, I might just do a separate thing for them so I can be like yeah these are from different parts of the season. I love video DR's tho what an icon*
2502 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr: the autism in this house...is unbearable"
~Tana
2502 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr: I want that cancerous lard Nathan/Matedog out of this house right this instant"
~Tana
2502 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"Confessional: I don't really feel bad by not getting tempted. I mean it's week 1 and I don't feel risky yet"
~Josh
2502 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*ASHLEY GETS TEMPTED*
2502 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Adam (LovesEverything) is added to the Sabrina Carpenter alliance
2502 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Adam (TVivor) wins HOH!
2502 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr: so clearly the goth guy Josh has some vendetta against me now because I didn't give him a lip injection.  i mean he has such a big stick up his butt looks like that's the only injection he needed"
~Tana
2502 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"CF: UGHHH this is worst case scenario. Not only was I THIS close to winning HOH but... ADAM WON. -.- I was literally PLANNING on nominating him so this friggin sucks. Now I have to wait and see if I get this dumb curse or not so that'll be fun :\\"
~Garret
2502 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
DRAMA IN MAIN CHAT DUKE VS JOSH

"Confessional:_Asswhole? Really wtf? Kasey, does that even exist. Better not. Dukey is such an idiot."
"Confessional: If Dukey has the right to call me a cunt or anything like that, THEN I WILL BRING HIM DEATH MAGIC!!and he will be cursed"
~Josh
2502 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2502 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"I love that Zuelke wants to bend over backwards and be a bottom bitch. He’s letting me do what I wish and it’s great."
~Adam Tvivor
2502 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr: tbh im just teasing josh as a joke and for my social game and stuff but if he likes me back then i wouldn't mind him plowing me"
~Tana
2502 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr- bbfan199numbers is SO ANNOYING god if I win hoh I might have to put him up. his fight between him and dukey was for sure faked"
~Ashley

open group

KH101's BB2 DR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!