This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1

Topic » Week 1

2489 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2489 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"confessional: wow other people want ugly fucker fat bitch matedog out too
this might be easier than i expected"
~Ashley
2489 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*Alliance #MatedogIsOverParty is created*

Members : Ashley, Garret, Jaron,  Brien & Emmett

Objective : End Matedog
2488 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"First Confessional Pre Premiere: I was the last person to be officially casted for Big Brother and 2388 went really mad. He can not get over me and he will be cursed once I get him"
~Josh
2488 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"DR: Memphis sucks because he hates me for my political views so I'm winning first HOH and sending him packing. The end."
~Garret
2488 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr- I feel like jarons gonna throw hoh or not show up because he thinks hes good with both me and nathan
sending this because I'm calling it"
~Ashley
2488 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"DR: Hey guys clap it's Tana Mongeau and I'm in the big brother house!  And right off the bat I have to give 4 lip injection needles away, which I brought for myself.  Guess I'm gonna have to ration them.  This summer is SO wild!"
~Tana
2488 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"Confessional: Basic Becky move. Copy the BB season. Real original. "
~Nathan
2488 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"Confessional: I think I can nail this task. I am actually getting along with zuelke really well. I want that lip injection!"
~Josh
2488 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Oh and the only alliance created so far changed from wanting Nathan out to the Tvivor alum
2488 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"dr: I'm so busy checking all my PMs on one side and my t-mails on the other and the host attacking me ugh I just don't know if i can take it"
~Tana Mongeau
2488 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"Another confessional: I also have got along really well with Adam so I'm very confident that I will get the lip injection."
~Josh
2488 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"Cf-so tvivor trash entered the house and if i get hoh they will leave just as fast as they entered"
~Emmett
2488 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"Right now everything has been going fine. Me/Other Adam agreed to be in an alliance also Me/Brien are going to be a strong pair in the future. I also promised Nick that I saved him, but i didn't so once he's goes I'm going to be laughing my ass off."
~Adam(LovesEverything)
2488 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Alliance forms between : John, Joey & Brien

Objective : Marry Sabrina Carpenter?
2488 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"I can’t wait to get my twin out week two so that I can slide right into jury
Fuck you tana montageu you sound like ew for a reason bigch"
~Adam (T-Vivor)

open group

KH101's BB2 DR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!