This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

2515 days 17 hours ago
Birew34
Pizza and Drg2, your fate will be decided by the 5 jury members you have voted out.
They will now ask you questions and then vote.
2515 days 17 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs
My pitch --> I controlled the whole game, voted with the majority every game, predicted the outcome of every vote (even ask birew), and I never received a single vote the entire game.

Feel free to ask me questions and dont vote bitterly!
2515 days 17 hours ago
Solitary
Do you really want to win this game saying that you were the best player? How? It's easy with someone who didn't anything by your side. Convince me and you have my vote. Because you're looking like a coward right now, no offense.
2515 days 17 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs
I dont understand your question
2515 days 17 hours ago
DrG2
My pitch ->I did nothing but sit in f2 lol make me a winner, i am the one who play very good strategy. I am an ultimate floater and really good being pizza and solitary sheeper. vote for shawn the sheep please :)
2515 days 17 hours ago
Solitary
Your pitch: I was the best player.
How can you expect that we vote for you if you don't reconigze the best players? And choose someone who didn't anything to make f2.
2515 days 17 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs
I was a much better player than u as I told u the vote every time and u listened. I was the one who also had an alliance with tdi/dukey and i manipulated every vote to go my way.

Its Survivor Hun! Its not take the person who u think is stronger its take the person u have a better shot at beating. if u want to be bitter and cry about it go ahead, but I would expect that a strong player would vote for a fellow strong player in the end, but i guess i expected too much from you.
2515 days 17 hours ago
DrG2
come on vote the sheeper lovely jury
2515 days 17 hours ago
Solitary
And I agree that your game was the best. If you didn't offend me, I would vote for you.
Thank
2515 days 17 hours ago
Dukeyy
The drama lol.
2515 days 17 hours ago
pizzawithcookirs
Ok vote for Drg2 lol if u think the outcome of this game will have any effect on me then you're wrong. Clearly it's had some effect on u and I suggest going outside and taking a breath of fresh air so u dont do anything stupid and get too frustrated.

Im done talking here bec bitter juries make me a little frustrated but have a good night! Let me know when u realize that ur acting bitter and if not thats totally fine!
2515 days 17 hours ago
kingLiam
Why do you deserve the win?
2515 days 17 hours ago
DrG2
Because I am a good sheep and very good floater. I did nothing but still sit here in f2 with so called "The Best Player". I play a very loyal game, I know pizza and solitary are duo but I know I can be their 2nd since both of them really want to win and ready to backstab each other when the time comes. Vote for the ultimate sheep and the loyal guy :)
2515 days 1 hour ago
Birew34
4/5 votes casted
2514 days 18 hours ago
Birew34
THE VOTES ARE IN
2514 days 18 hours ago
Birew34
3 VOTES DRG2
2 VOTES PIZZA

DRG2 IS THE WINNER OF BIREW'S FAST SURVIVOR 1.
SEASON 2 WILL START WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT.

open group

Birew's Fast Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!