This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council#10(Zakynthos)

Topic » Tribal council#10(Zakynthos)

1557 days 20 hours ago
chillum
Come on in guys welcome to tribal council

X has immunity and can't be voted out tonight

Questions:

X: Your name came up alot in this challenge, Were you shocked to see how these people think about you?

Will: You and X both scored 10 in this challenge but you ended up losing because X submitted faster, Is this the most devastating way to lose?

Tim: Your name didn't come up at all at the challenge, was that a good sign for you or a sign you need people to recognize you more if you wanna win?

Robson: In the challenge you were voted as not deserving of being here, Why do you think people voted this way?

James.K: The fans have been strong together this merge and now they have a 5-3 advantage on the Favourites. How do you convince the fans not to kick all 3 of you out?

Dylan: We saw the first idol played last night, Are people more likely to play idols now with only 5 tribals left to use them?

Christian: Your name didn't come up at all at the challenge, was that a good sign for you or a sign you need people to recognize you more if you wanna win?

Aidan: Are you worried a Fan will switch and join the Favourites to make a big move?

Votes due by 5pm est tomorrow
1557 days 20 hours ago
semajdude
The game isnt a final 5 its a final 3 so everyone cant make it to the end
1557 days 20 hours ago
Robson704
Mainly because i came back from RI and without that twist i would be gone at premerge, worst thing is only that i didnt expect that everyone would think that way except me bad for me
1557 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
I want a new question
1557 days 17 hours ago
chillum
Tim- Can you answer the first question馃槡?

There ya go
1557 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
I can but I won't thank you
1557 days 16 hours ago
Aidan0621
Aidan: Are you worried a Fan will switch and join the Favourites to make a big move?

It鈥檚 definitely a possibility, I just hope if that happens i鈥檓 not the one getting screwed :)
1557 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Christian: Your name didn't come up at all at the challenge, was that a good sign for you or a sign you need people to recognize you more if you wanna win?

Tbh the only name I saw was x 馃槀 so I鈥檓 not worried about that.
1557 days 1 hour ago
waf96
Your use of the word devastating is really salt in the wound chillum!!! But yes it totally sucks, we鈥檙e so down to the wire that if you don鈥檛 have immunity you鈥檙e at risk, and getting THAT CLOSE is something you really linger on.
1557 days ago
FireX
X: Your name came up alot in this challenge, Were you shocked to see how these people think about you?

Tbh some of them did shock me. But i also kinda figured everyone was gonna dump the bad question and the BAD questions on me. In other word i was everyones out in terms of who to put down. For who would  leave stranded on a island. Easy to answer me so no 1 has to name someone else and piss them off. I also got the BAD questions like Best game(and worst game lmao) as well as best strategic game. Those were more to put a target on my back if i am being honest.

All in all i aint bitter about any of it. Its the game and at the end of the day i was lucky enough to win immunity so its a nice feeling to be safe even if this tribal seems to be pretty straight forward.
1557 days ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I mean
Probably
Or its gonna be the game changers final 6 all over again
1556 days 22 hours ago
chillum
*collects urn* Okay I'll read the votes once the votes are read the decision is final person with the most votes must leave immediately
1556 days 22 hours ago
chillum
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to use it now is the time to do so
1556 days 22 hours ago
chillum
No one stands

Okay I'll read the votes
1556 days 22 hours ago
chillum
First vote
Dylan
1556 days 22 hours ago
chillum
Second vote
Will

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!