This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council#8(Zakynthos)

Topic » Tribal council#8(Zakynthos)

1566 days 13 hours ago
chillum
Come on in guy's welcome to your first tribal council as a merge tribe

X has immunity and can't be voted out everyone else is fair game

Questions:

Aidan: Early in the game the Fans had a big advantage but now are the merge it is 5 fans and 5 Favourites, Are you surprised that this many Favourites made the merge?

X: This challenge wasn't even close and you won by a huge amount, was this a hard challenge to win or was it just a lack of effort from others?

Christian: Were you surprised to see 2 fans go last tribal?

Dylan: Were you surprised to see 2 fans go last tribal?

James.K: We have yet to see an idol used this season, Has there much or any talk about idols especially with how close numbers could be right now?

James.P: Do you think you could be perceived as a threat for winning the last challenge?

Robson: Have you forgiven your tribe for voting you off seeing they didn't receive any votes last tribal?   

Tim- You received 2 votes last tribal think you might be targeted again tonight?

Vlad: How does the game change when you reach the merge?

Will: How does the game change when you reach the merge?

Votes due by 5:30 pm est tomorrow
1566 days 13 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Christian: Were you surprised to see 2 fans go last tribal?

No honestly. On the other tribe it was either Mel or Tim and on my tribe it seemed everyone wanted red out so it just happened. At that point it wasn鈥檛 fan vs favorite anymore
1566 days 12 hours ago
semajdude
I havnt heard much about idols but then again who would say if they had one
1566 days 11 hours ago
FireX
X: This challenge wasn't even close and you won by a huge amount, was this a hard challenge to win or was it just a lack of effort from others?

Tbh i think spamming is not a big love for most of this site as well as who really wants to win a early immunity. They do tend to make ppl targets or even make you a bigger target as its something solo thats on your resume. I think it was a 50% i dont wanna spam and 50% Strategy for some to not go all out. But whatever the reason for it i am glad to at least be  tonight cause its rare to have.
1566 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
Probably cuz the favs hate me
1566 days 2 hours ago
FloatingToaster
P.S. if anyone wants to apply for my naked and afraid group game imma shamelessly put my link here... https://tengaged.com/group/7880-naked-afraid
1566 days 2 hours ago
Vlad21
Well this vote is probably gonna tell everyone if its still fans vs favs or not.. I think today will be a crazy tribal so it should be interesting
1566 days ago
waf96
The game doesn鈥檛 so much change as it becomes bigger. There鈥檚 now 10 people who have in many combinations been in tribes and it makes things just much more complicated!
1565 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
James.P: Do you think you could be perceived as a threat for winning the last challenge?

Yes, but hey, it feels good to be a bad bitch.
1565 days 21 hours ago
Robson704
Robson: Have you forgiven your tribe for voting you off seeing they didn't receive any votes last tribal? 

I respect both favourites and fans and im voting based on logic and cold headed decisions if i would come with redemption on my old tribemates and act personal it would bury me in the future. I look at this experience as a game and whatever happens to me or to the others im not taking this game on emotional level like should i forgive someone or not for doing something, no hard feelings
1565 days 16 hours ago
chillum
*Collects urn*

Okay I'll read the votes, once the votes are read the decision is final person with the most votes must leave immediately
1565 days 16 hours ago
FireX
馃憖馃憖馃憖
1565 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
Hmmmmm I can't wait to see that these SHADY BITCHES voted me out!
1565 days 16 hours ago
chillum
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to use it now is the time to do so
1565 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Stands
1565 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Go fk urself chillum

Sits back down

Thank uou

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!