This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity challenge#6(FvF)

Topic » Immunity challenge#6(FvF)

1567 days 9 hours ago
me2013
lol ok....
1567 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
i just dont know about this
1567 days 9 hours ago
chillum
Welcome to your first challenge as new tribes, You won't be working as tribes for this one though because tonight you are playing for Individual immunity and tonight it's a double tribal council. Only 1 person can win Individual immunity by the way not 1 from each tribe so your gonna have to play hard if you wanna guarantee yourself a spot in the f10.

For today's challenge you I will ask a question about a completely random topic, could be sports, science, movies, tv, math, history anything you will then need to answer it as fast you can. Whoever answers first will get to eliminate 1 player from the challenge(Players who don't check in won't have to be eliminated since they didn't check in) However if you answer first but it is incorrect you will be out for that round. Last player standing wins immunity and will guarantee themselves a spot in the final 10.

Any questions?
1567 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
are we doing a challenge?
1567 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Oh fuck
1567 days 9 hours ago
Vlad21
Got it
1567 days 9 hours ago
chillum
New idols for both tribes will be hidden after the challenge ends btw
1567 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
Pop offffffffff

wait so is this a joint tribal?
1567 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
i just dont know about this
1567 days 9 hours ago
chillum
Here

James.P
Dylan
X
Tim
Vlad
James.K

Everyone else has a few mins
1567 days 9 hours ago
chillum
No separate tribals James but only 1 immunity
1567 days 9 hours ago
semajdude
I have to go u sid 530 lets start lol
1567 days 9 hours ago
chillum
We will start in 1 minute at 5:36
1567 days 9 hours ago
chillum
Round 1 I will count down from 3

1567 days 9 hours ago
chillum

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!