This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunioun(Indian coast)

Topic » Reunioun(Indian coast)

1574 days 12 hours ago
chillum
Next award is Hero of the season
1574 days 12 hours ago
chillum
And the hero of the season is
Luke

There wasn't really a clear winner for this award but im giving it to Luke since he played a pretty honest game while he was here and even that was enough for him to win this since he didn't lie to people like others did and was true to his alliances
1574 days 12 hours ago
Cadden
"he was true to his alliances"

he flipped on julian?
1574 days 12 hours ago
chillum
I mean after that he was loyal, It was either Luke or give it Jake for having no alliances

Next award Villain of the season
1574 days 12 hours ago
TheRenny
Kinda feels like it was heroic of me to be such a pleasure to work with
1574 days 12 hours ago
chillum
And the Villain of the season is
Josh

This was tough cause like the hero of the season award there wasn't one who stood out so i'm gonna give this one to Josh, Josh used his power in this game to control everything through out the merge making people belive he was gonna use his Vote block to benefit them when he really wasn't and wasn't afraid to lie or make moves but was loyal to his select group of people
1574 days 12 hours ago
chillum
Next award is the player of the season, this goes to who I think played the best game
1574 days 12 hours ago
chillum
Josh, again

This award goes to Josh, Since the first day Josh had a plan and his plan worked. He found idols won advantages and was always in the majority when it came to voting as well and was apart of alot of big moves and plays, He played the all around game and was strong in every aspect which in my books makes him the winner of this award
1574 days 12 hours ago
chillum
Final award before i open up the confessional group

Chillum's favorite
1574 days 12 hours ago
chillum
Vlad

My favourite player this season was a tie up between a few but I ended choosing Vlad, Vlad played a solid game and won challenges and found idols to keep him safe but just came short of making the final 3 and if you more moves went his way he could've made it all the way
1574 days 12 hours ago
Vlad21
Yayy
1574 days 12 hours ago
Cadden
:))
1574 days 11 hours ago
chillum
Cya everyone thanks for playing time for me to have a 2 day break before next season cya later *flys off in my flash ass helicopter*
1574 days 11 hours ago
Joshbb17
Question did Luke and ivy have idols?

and kyle what did u get in the temple

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!