This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE(Indian coast)

Topic » FINALE(Indian coast)

1587 days 18 hours ago
Kyle12212
grats josh
1587 days 18 hours ago
TheRenny
Grats Josh!!
1587 days 18 hours ago
Kyle12212
how long do we have to vote?
1587 days 18 hours ago
chillum
After a long game tonight either Renny, Vlad or Kyle will be the last member of the Jury

Posting tribal with question shortly
1587 days 18 hours ago
Joshbb17
ty guys
1587 days 18 hours ago
Vlad21
1 minute
1587 days 18 hours ago
chillum
Votes due by 7pm est if you submit earlier I read earlier
1587 days 18 hours ago
chillum
Tribal council #13
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh has immunity and can't be voted out if we tie and we are still tied after a revote we will be making fire

Questions:

Josh: How good does it feel to win immunity and guarantee yourself a chance to plead to the Jury why you should win this game?

Vlad: This game definitely hasn't been easy for you post merge how disappointing would it be to come so close to winning it all just to get 4th?

Renny: Another close challenge today like most of the challenges this merge, Do you think we could see a fire making challenge go down tonight?

Kyle: The last few votes have been very spread out, think that'll change tonight?
1587 days 18 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle: The last few votes have been very spread out, think that'll change tonight?

I think this vote will either be 3-1 or 2-2. not as crazy as past tribals
1587 days 18 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny: Another close challenge today like most of the challenges this merge, Do you think we could see a fire making challenge go down tonight?

I don't think so. I will say I'm bummed I couldn't seal the deal and tie Vlad for most immunities this season (and in all my ORG history I almost NEVER win immunities) but Josh earned it.
1587 days 18 hours ago
Vlad21
I came into this trying to prove myself i still have this in me, I had to play this merge hard ever simce f8 and especially the last votes were so unlucky.. someone not playing their idol.. then a minority vote split failed.. i tried everything i could for this game and it sucks it will end tonight but thats fine, Im proud by how i played :)
1587 days 18 hours ago
chillum
*collects urn*

Okay I'll read the votes if you have an idol it's to late to use it
1587 days 18 hours ago
chillum
First vote
Renny
1587 days 18 hours ago
chillum
Second vote
Vlad

That's 1 vote Renny 1 vote Vlad
1587 days 18 hours ago
chillum
Third vote
Vlad

That's 2 votes Vlad 1 vote Renny and 1 vote left

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!