This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council#11(Murgee)

Topic » Tribal council#11(Murgee)

1575 days 16 hours ago
chillum
Come on in guys, Vlad has immunity and can't be voted out

Votes due by 5pm est tomorrow

Vlad- This win guarantees yourself a spot in the final 5 it must feel great to have a 1/5 chance at winning this game and having immunity at which might be the craziest part of the game?

Renny- You were only 1 point away how frustrating is it to put in the effort and lose just barely?

Josh- With everyone trying to get in the best possible position to win this game how do you know who you can trust or can you not trust anybody?

Ivy- Were you surprised with last tribals results seeing that the first 3 merge boots were new Nagajuna members like you?

Kyle- Is new Shankara still a happy family after last vote or is there a division there now?

Zac- Should I have chicken or a salad for lunch? this questions important
1575 days 16 hours ago
ZacPed
Would’ve liked a game related question but uh go for that salad king
1575 days 15 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny- You were only 1 point away how frustrating is it to put in the effort and lose just barely?

I was so annoyed - I really didn't sleep well last night and kept logging on to post. It sucks a lot knowing that if I'd just woken up a little earlier or woke up one more time I'd have immunity. This is a very precarious tribal council to find oneself without immunity
1575 days 15 hours ago
chillum
@Zac heres a game related question

Zac- Do you think you have good relationships with the people on the jury?
1575 days 15 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Ivy- Were you surprised with last tribals results seeing that the first 3 merge boots were new Nagajuna members like you?

no I wasn't worried, everyone loves a dead fish floating to the end
1575 days 10 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle- Is new Shankara still a happy family after last vote or is there a division there now?

It’s tough to tell at this point. There are def people who feel less certain with others after last vote
1574 days 21 hours ago
ZacPed
I don’t think i have the greatest relationship with a lot of the jurors. Most of them i barely spoke with. I hope if i do make it to the end they can respect my game.
1574 days 18 hours ago
Vlad21
Vlad- This win guarantees yourself a spot in the final 5 it must feel great to have a 1/5 chance at winning this game and having immunity at which might be the craziest part of the game?

Sure the final 5 is sweet and not having to worry tonight its also really nice but Im not playing for 5th 4th .. I came here to try and win so after the tribal ill have to work again for that immunity and if i dont get it hopefully the relationships i built would help me make it one step forward to the FTC
1574 days 18 hours ago
chillum
Okay I'll read the votes once the votes are read the decision is final person with the most votes must leave immediately
1574 days 18 hours ago
chillum
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to use it now is the time to do so
1574 days 18 hours ago
Vlad21
This should be interesting
1574 days 18 hours ago
chillum
Vlad stands

*Vlad hands me a idol* "This idols for Zac"

This is a hidden immunity idol any votes for Zac won't count
1574 days 18 hours ago
TheRenny
woooooooow oh snap
1574 days 18 hours ago
chillum
*Josh also stands* "Josh hands me a vote blocker*

Josh has used his vote blocker on Vlad

Vlad tonight your vote won't be read
1574 days 18 hours ago
TheRenny
double snap - all the bling coming out tonight
1574 days 18 hours ago
chillum
If that's all I will read the votes now

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!