This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council#10(Murgee)

Topic » Tribal council#10(Murgee)

1577 days 21 hours ago
chillum
Vlad has immunity and can't be voted out

pyn for a question

votes due by 5pm est tomorrow
1577 days 21 hours ago
chillum
Ivy- You are the last new Nagajuna member left in the game and don't have immunity tonight you must be the most worried right now am I right?

Vlad- Your second individual immunity win of the season and you are now in the final 6, do you think people see you as a challenge threat?

Dylan- New Nagajuna members have gone the last 3 tribal think this pattern will keep going?

Zac-  New Nagajuna members have gone the last 3 tribal think this pattern will keep going?

Kyle- We have yet to see a idol be successfully played, are there much talks about idols and other advantages this deep in the game?

Renny- .We have yet to see a idol be successfully played, are there much talks about idols and other advantages this deep in the game?

Josh- 4 of the remaing 7 went to the temple, we have yet to see something come up to do with the temple think we will eventuality?
1577 days 19 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle- We have yet to see a idol be successfully played, are there much talks about idols and other advantages this deep in the game?

I think most people have an idea of who has one, not everyone is correct in their guesses, time will tell.
1577 days 19 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny- .We have yet to see a idol be successfully played, are there much talks about idols and other advantages this deep in the game?

I have no concerns about idols, I think that you have accidentally cast 16 extremely stupid people and all of us are too inept and bad at the game, it’s a real shame
1577 days 13 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Dylan- New Nagajuna members have gone the last 3 tribal think this pattern will keep going?

I think the game is changing
1577 days 2 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh- 4 of the remaing 7 went to the temple, we have yet to see something come up to do with the temple think we will eventuality?

Very possible, anything can happen
1577 days 1 hour ago
Vlad21
Vlad- Your second individual immunity win of the season and you are now in the final 6, do you think people see you as a challenge threat?

I mean one of the challenges I won was all luck so i even tho i can see that , i dont see myself as a challenge threat.. but so late in the game everything you do or say can make you a threat
1576 days 23 hours ago
chillum
*collects urn*

Okay I'll read the votes once the votes are read the decision is final person with the most votes must leave immediately
1576 days 23 hours ago
chillum
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to use it now is the time to do so
1576 days 23 hours ago
chillum
Renny stands
1576 days 23 hours ago
TheRenny
Reach for the skyyyyyy
1576 days 23 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
look to the stars
1576 days 23 hours ago
chillum
*Renny hands me a idol* This is a hidden immunity idol any votes for Renny won't count I'll read the votes
1576 days 23 hours ago
chillum
First vote
Dylan
1576 days 23 hours ago
chillum
Second vote
Dylan

That's 2 votes Dylan
1576 days 23 hours ago
chillum
Third vote
Renny

Does not count

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!