This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council#7(Murgee)

Topic » Tribal council#7(Murgee)

1584 days 17 hours ago
chillum
Come on in guys welcome to your first tribal council as individuals

Ivy has individual immunity and cannot be voted out

Votes due by 5pm est tomorrow

PYN for a question
1584 days 17 hours ago
TheRenny
me
1584 days 17 hours ago
semajdude
ok
1584 days 17 hours ago
chillum
Renny- Did this challenge teach you some things about the cast?

James- You were voted the most in the question "Who has the most blood on there hands?" does this answer surprise you?
1584 days 17 hours ago
semajdude
well when ive been to 4 out of the 6 tribals not really because ive had to vote out more than others but i honestly dont think thats i have the most blood on my hands because others voted with me
1584 days 17 hours ago
TheRenny
Renny- Did this challenge teach you some things about the cast?

Yes, this challenge is always a bummer to do poorly in but its worth noting that most of us have only been to two tribals, so I think we have fewer hot takes about each other, so I think everyone still has a LOT of room to make new impressions of each other. I also noticed I wasn't the answer to anything, so maybe I'm laying low or just haven't made an impression yet.
1584 days 17 hours ago
TheRenny
also I gotta come clean, Murgee is the Hindi word for "chicken" lmao
1584 days 17 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
me
1584 days 16 hours ago
chillum
Ivy- You won the first merge challenge how does it feel to be safe in the first vote where lines and alliances aren't clear yet?
1584 days 16 hours ago
Vlad21
Me
1584 days 16 hours ago
chillum
Vlad- new shankara has a 6-4 advantage think tonights vote could be the easy vote and new shankara sticks together or is it more complex then that?
1584 days 15 hours ago
lukegrah15
question
1584 days 15 hours ago
chillum
Luke- you were voted most likely to be voted out next in the challenge this must worry you are you right?
1584 days 8 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Me
1584 days 8 hours ago
chillum
Dylan- With everyone voted off now going to the jury does it change how you act to people?
1583 days 23 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Ivy- You won the first merge challenge how does it feel to be safe in the first vote where lines and alliances aren't clear yet?
yeah it feel nice to sit back and watch what happens and see everyone scramble for that iconic first merge vote of any game. don't get me wrong though im still talking around trying to score myself a spot deep into this game with people

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!