This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EVICTION #4 (DAY 18)

Topic » EVICTION #4 (DAY 18)

2494 days 17 hours ago
BBHoe
Now everyone... here's the jaw dropper... Mr. Two Faced has accomplished his/her task of telling 2 people his/her true identity, and so as a result he/she has received the prize of having the sole vote to evict!

Mr. Two Faced, you have a day to make up your mind whether to evict JT or SkeletaG!
2494 days 17 hours ago
SkeletaG
Mr. Two Faced, if you want some heated drama save my ass!!!!!!!!!
2494 days 14 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Don't do it! If you keep Skeleta she'll come for your ass, I'm telling you for past experiences.

The only reason WHY I WAS EVICTED was because of that snake right there... you keep her and you guys are screwed! I'm making y'all know that because she can't be trusted!

I know I can backstab, but at least I don't lie and I'm not mean to people just because, unlike this certain threat on the block! Your days are numbered, Skeleta! Adios! >:)
2494 days 13 hours ago
BBHoe
Alright, Skeleta and JT, you here?
2494 days 13 hours ago
SkeletaG
Damn right I fuckin am!
2494 days 13 hours ago
BBHoe
Alright, Skeleta, JT, Mr. Two Faced has cast their vote. To a vote of 1-0....
2494 days 13 hours ago
BBHoe
Skeleta G, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Please say your-

*buzzer rings*
2494 days 13 hours ago
BBHoe
Ahh.. Skeleta, would you like to explain?
2494 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
:o
2494 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Dungeon?
2494 days 13 hours ago
SkeletaG
Yea sure hoe. Y'all bitches ain't know shit about the queen, think I'll give up?? Ha!!!!
2494 days 13 hours ago
SkeletaG
I won the Dungeon twist in Week 2 and selected a door that gave me a prize.
2494 days 13 hours ago
SkeletaG
The prize was that I could halt one eviction until Top 10, so fuck you Cody and Nick!
2494 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Damn halting hex !
2494 days 13 hours ago
ChiefKing
Oh my
2494 days 13 hours ago
BBHoe
I can confirm that is true. Skeleta, you have used the Halting Hex, which was a reward you picked in the dungeon and I can confirm that you are safe.

However, this is slightly different from the Big Brother version...
because by using the Halting Hex...

NEXT WEEK IS A DOUBLE EVICTION!!!!

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!