This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BATTLE BACK (DAY 14)

Topic » BATTLE BACK (DAY 14)

2499 days 6 hours ago
BBHoe
Duke, Elijah, Cody check in! Because Josh pressed the button, you all will have a chance to re-enter the game to try and expose Mr. Two Face or get revenge!! Check in now!
2499 days 6 hours ago
BBHoe
HOH will be delayed to the next day, but houseguests, you have a say in helping these three out in the competition!
2499 days 6 hours ago
BBHoe
Obviously the consequence to the button was unleashing an additional player in, so Mr. Two Faced, you still don't have the advantage!
2499 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
You've got to be kidding! D:
2499 days 6 hours ago
LiukBB
*courtney yates face*
2499 days 6 hours ago
joey65409
:0
2499 days 5 hours ago
epicwafflez23
I'm BACKKK
2499 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Thank you! now I can post. Haha.
2499 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
*rewind*

I'm back, houseguests!!! Did you miss me? >:)
2499 days 5 hours ago
BBHoe
Alright so Duke, Cody and Elijah, here's the competition! I will create three separate forums for you. Once done, you need to post consecutive numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6 and so on to try and end at the highest number possible. However, you cannot post consecutively and you need someone (a player, a Tengaged user, anyone) to post a number for you for you to post the next number. Your competitors can also post for you one down, removing 1 from your score. The next post needs to be consecutive to the previous post. The post with the highest score after 12 hours will get back into the game at 7AM EST! Are you ready? And do you have any questions?
2499 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Wait, is it a post from us, then another person and then us again?

Or can it be us, 20 posts from other people and then us again?
2499 days 5 hours ago
BBHoe
Good question, once someone other than you has posted, you MUST post NEXT.
2499 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
and if not, it doesn't count, right? Damn... :(
2499 days 5 hours ago
Dukeyy
Ok
2499 days 5 hours ago
Dukeyy
So can u and your person go back and forth?
2499 days 5 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Another question: How do we share the forum with other Tengaged users without having them join this group and creating a lot of chaos? Or is it cool to just share it?

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!