This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

2145 days 23 hours ago
dwipeouts
Non-live will start at 10:00 pm eastern
2145 days 19 hours ago
dwipeouts
just mailed everyone. Here is the challenge
2145 days 19 hours ago
dwipeouts
How Well do you know your eliminated contestants:

A lot of you have been doing a good job including not only you 4 but also the people that have been voted out of the game. I'm gonna give you seven confessional quotes that were said by eliminated contestants. Note all the answers are different. YOur job is to mail me and guess which eliminated contestant said which. First one to have the most correct wins immunity guaranteed a spot in the final 3. Losers someone gonna get cut after making it this far in this game. If it’s a tie whoever sent in first wins immunity. You may not contact any of the eliminated contestants for help. If i catch proof of any of you cheating you will be disqualified of winning immunity, and the person that helps will be temporarily banned from the group. Also if any of the eliminated contestant post in the forum saying they are on of the answers they will be temporarily blocked from the group. Here are the quotes…

1.“This is all apart of my game plan and can play its unorthodox to refuse to play but its apart of how I will attempt to win”

2.“Also, the West and Steve feud will benefit hugely for my game, as it makes Steve an easy target. However, for my game, it would be better to perform well in challenges to keep him around as long as possible. I really want my social game to be on-point early on, and then I can make my move a little later.”

3.“We won the first challenge and winning the first challenge is huge, it means not being the first one voted out which that was on of my fears coming into this game was being voted out first”

4.“I dont trust anyone here But im gonna act dum”

5.“Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck. I can't go into merge or swap with Wade cause then i'm screwed. he Is on my OG tribe but I don't trust him. And getting rid of him with the other tribe isn't that smart either. So I need him out BEFORE. so lets try getting this tribe to play smart. I failed the first two time but hey maybe 3rd times a charm”

6.“after all of this i think i may be going home/to ponderosa it was a fun ride but i dont know how i can survive this”

7.“Im not concerned with this challenge. If we win that's great. If we lose Steve goes home. I already have the tribe against him. Oh well.”

Here’s the format to mail me the answers

2145 days 19 hours ago
dwipeouts
Good luck
2145 days 19 hours ago
dwipeouts
in an ironic note. PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS!!!
2144 days 22 hours ago
dwipeouts
Everyone has sent a time so im gonna mail people that the results are happening
2144 days 22 hours ago
CopperTribe
gulp
2144 days 22 hours ago
dwipeouts
Funny part all of you scored different points

Last place got only 2 point
Third place got 3 points
Second place got 4 point
And Winner got 6 points
2144 days 22 hours ago
dwipeouts
Last place with only 2 points...
2144 days 22 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
I'm last lol
2144 days 22 hours ago
dwipeouts
Jack!!! meaning we are down to 3 people left in this challenge
2144 days 22 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
:O
2144 days 22 hours ago
CopperTribe
dangit, i just guessed lol
2144 days 22 hours ago
dwipeouts
( i will say the answers at the end of the challenge tho)
2144 days 22 hours ago
dwipeouts
Anyways with only 3 points , Third place is...
2144 days 22 hours ago
dwipeouts
ADAM!!! meaning were down to jakub and Josh

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!