This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 ( Gyeoyong Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 ( Gyeoyong..

2153 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
Logan- With Brain gone and someone quitting in between last tribal and this tribal should we expect a divide in votes tonight or a more unanimous decision?

Jakub- How different is the strategy now knowing that whoever you send home is going on to the jury and deciding who wins this game?

Jackson- Literally there was a tie between everyone other than Josh when it came to the question Who most likely has the Gyeoyong idol, do you think the Gyeoyong idol has been found?

Johnny- You were voted at the very end of the challenge most likely to win this game, would you say that you deserved to be voted that out of everyone else remaining in the competiton?

Adam- You decided to sit out of the challenge and in the forum challenge you claimed it was because some of the questions seemed mean spirited. What question were enough for you to sit out and risk going to tribal without immunity?

Jack- You were voted for most likely to get 2nd and most likely to be forgotten , does that worry you about jury votes if you so happen to get to the end?

Yandare- We are now down to the final 8 out of a 16 person cast. Are you scared it could be you tonight?

Josh- Congrats on being the final 7. Do you feel like you needed this immunity tonight? Also you were voted for most likely naked while doing touchy subjects. Were you naked?

ALSO VOTES ARE DUE 7:00 pm eastern tomorrow.  MAIL ME YOUR VOTES!!!After 7:00 pm eastern tomorrow there is no more switching your vote. also if you have an idol you have to decided before 7:00 pm eastern tomorrow whether or not you are playing it.

PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS!!!!
2153 days 2 hours ago
CopperTribe
Jack- You were voted for most likely to get 2nd and most likely to be forgotten , does that worry you about jury votes if you so happen to get to the end?
Yes.
2153 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
I say it might be a little more unified but, not that much since there is 8 people left.
2153 days 2 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Adam- You decided to sit out of the challenge and in the forum challenge you claimed it was because some of the questions seemed mean spirited. What question were enough for you to sit out and risk going to tribal without immunity?

Some of the question's were in fact mean spirited and kind of will label somebody when thats not exactly who they are or that's what they should be defined. I wasn't going to win if I partially filled out the challenge

So I'd rather just sit out and not hurt anybody's feelings if they did get offended by my answer. Losing this game is worth it, if i don't hurt anybody that I am loyal too
2153 days 2 hours ago
Karmaron72
Jackson- Literally there was a tie between everyone other than Josh when it came to the question Who most likely has the Gyeoyong idol, do you think the Gyeoyong idol has been found?
Judging the fact that nearly everyone received an answer it means that either people are throwing another person under the bus, or people genuinely have no idea where it is
2152 days 23 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Johnny- You were voted at the very end of the challenge most likely to win this game, would you say that you deserved to be voted that out of everyone else remaining in the competition?

Any of the 8 of us could win this thing, I may have been voted for that one because I won the first immunity challenge.
2152 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
jeff i dont feel as much in danger as ive done prevously   tribel councils they all know why to but tonights vote will be close
2152 days 21 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Jakub- How different is the strategy now knowing that whoever you send home is going on to the jury and deciding who wins this game?

Well strategy changes of course because Jury decides who ultimately wins the game...and I know because of that... the vote is going to be hard
2152 days 10 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh- Congrats on being the final 7. Do you feel like you needed this immunity tonight? Also you were voted for most likely naked while doing touchy subjects. Were you naked?

Thank, maybe I did need it, maybe I didn’t, but it feels good to be safe either way. And I’ll plead the 5th on whether I was naked or not
2152 days 8 hours ago
dwipeouts
btw there is a ponderosa group that i created for jurors  can join
2152 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
is their a vl?
2152 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Yes
2152 days 6 hours ago
dwipeouts
Challenge will be around 9:00 pm eastern tonight
2152 days 4 hours ago
CopperTribe
I sent my vite
2152 days 4 hours ago
CopperTribe
Vote
2152 days 4 hours ago
dwipeouts
8/8 votes recieved. I will tally up the votes

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!