This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dan's Survivor North Korea Apps

Topic » Dan's Survivor North Korea..

2167 days 4 hours ago
Joshbb17
First Name and Last Initial: Josh S.
Residence: Miami
Time Zone: EST
Past Group Game Experience?: Lots
Favorite Group Game Memory: winning and going far
Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain? Why?: Hero in my eyes, villain in everyone elses.
Who is your favorite Survivor player and why?: J'Tia. She dumped the rice and blamed it on the rice fairy.
What are your thoughts on twists?: Yes, but not the bs twists survivor likes to do now like legacy advantage and one day only twists.
Skype (If applicable): joshduenas24
Fill out the time table below for when you can participate in challenges (for the one or two we do live):
6 EST: [ x]
7 EST: [x ]
8 EST: [ x]
9 EST: [x ]
10 EST: [x ]
11 EST: [ x]
This will start in the first week of June is that okay for you? yes
Most of the challenges has been prescheduled but I may remove a challenge in case something happens( a player quits ,evacs etc) do you understand?si
Do you promise to be active? (Send confessionals, vote on time, etc.): yes
What makes you stand out from the other applicants?: im taller
2165 days 19 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
First Name and Last Initial: Jakub D.
Residence: Poland
Time Zone: CEST
Past Group Game Experience?: I'm bad at this game
Favorite Group Game Memory: Hmmm...Nothing :/
Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain? Why?: Hero because i'm Loyal and i'm trying to have good vibes with everyone
Who is your favorite Survivor player and why?: Yul Kwon because I adore he's strategic gameplay
What are your thoughts on twists?: Twists fucked me up 2 times soo yeah...but i like them anyway
Skype (If applicable): Neppy (Foxy_Piplup)
Fill out the time table below for when you can participate in challenges (for the one or two we do live):
6 EST: [X]
7 EST: [X]
8 EST: [Maybe]
9 EST: [ ]
10 EST: [ ]
11 EST: [ ]
This will start in the first week of June is that okay for you? Yeah
Most of the challenges has been prescheduled but I may remove a challenge in case something happens( a player quits ,evacs etc) do you understand? Yes Of course
Do you promise to be active? (Send confessionals, vote on time, etc.): Ay!
What makes you stand out from the other applicants?: Eeeee...Dunno...
2163 days 14 hours ago
dwipeouts
Apps will be open until May 25th 7:00pm eastern
2162 days 16 hours ago
dwipeouts
Apps closed

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!