This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S8: Greenland Confessionals

Topic » V&W S8: Greenland..

1253 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
DAY 2
1253 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Isaac D. // Raiden

I don’t have much to say after that competition; I had the correct answer within seconds of getting the letters and someone second guessed myself. I’m hearing the vote may be for Ashley but who knows!
1253 days ago
IceBeast
Robbie T. // Robson704

well everything went wrong tonight, we forgot L, we had literally 3 inacts in the challenge but we thought we had none and yung was the weakest, this imgur shit let me post link once and then it got heart attack, and main target ashley went to ,,bitch light cock island'' for advantage and it can make paranoia around camp tommorow... maybe thats why we lost cause no one remembers that this bitch aint bitch but shes lady

i think vote is gonna be between girls so either jess or ashley will get second boot, whos it gonna be? the lady of the ,,no one told me the vote except robbie, oh my god i thought it was me'' or is it gonna be the lady of the ,,i aint got time for this tengaged shit, i got work to do you lazy bitches''?
1252 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Patrick Z. // unkown

My vote is for Ashley. I have a feeling I’m going before the inacts but that’s okay. I’d rather slice my fingers off than be nice to my tribe mates 😂
1252 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Marwane E. // Marwane

Hi friends so here's where the tribe is standing from my perspective

Me, Darrius & Raiden are down to vote out Jess, since A) She hasn't contributed much & B) She has other connections in the other tribe

Patrick wants to do Ashley again

I don't want jess around cuz I cant trust her at all and if Patrick wants to protect her that's more of an incentive to vote her out + having both Patrick and Ahsley against each other in the tribe is good for my game since it keeps my name out of their mouths as they will keep going for each other
1252 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Marwane E. // Marwane

Robinson seems close with Patrick he said he likes him and has been talking to him loads... Chris told me to stay close with Patrick but idk how i feel about him just yet. I'm going to try and convince Robinson to vote out jess instead of sticking with patrick and voting ashley. I think Ashley would be loyal to me in the future and I could use her as a vote. My ideal core of 4-5 would be Me,Darrius,Raiden, Ashley and either Anthony or Robinson. If Robinson is closer with Patrick than he is with me then it'll have to be Anthony. However, I do need to talk to Anthony a bit more because I don't really know where he stands and what he's thinking in the long run.
1252 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Robbie T. // Robson704

bitch i aint coming here to look for people missing in action, i came here to roast people and if you respond to me only twice a day dont expect me to wait 12 hours just to talk about how good is my day or not i dont really have anything i want to roast in you so sorry babe youre not with showmance with me and i vote to evict you, kisses, bye
1252 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Marwane E. // Marwane

- You guys almost pulled off a comeback, what happened? What happened was nobody else was there to help us while the rest of us carried the team, only 3-4 people were actually trying to help in the puzzle portion and some people literally did none of the tasks
- Have you learnt the lady of the light's name now that the challenge is finished? Lady of the light is so annoying. I cant get over that, We were so close and i was so frustrated that we couldn't figure it out.

I'm voting for Jess because she didn't remember me and is useless thinking she can just sit pretty and do nothing. Don't sign up if you wont be active :/
1252 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Max A. // Maxi1234

This cast is interesting. There's a lot of room for me to maneuver around when there's so many people who have bigger connections. I think if I play my cards right and become the key social chameleon, there's a huge possibility I can hold onto that role to the finale.

Not trying to shoot for the stars but, I'm keeping my cards close to me and I'm ready to get this show on the road!
1252 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Darrius W. // Darriusdabest

Confessional : So we lost again...and it's doing nothing but put me in such a bad spot because I give my all in these comps just for us to lose so they keep seeing me as a possible threat and might just give up on the fact that we need to get out WEAK players and just target me. The plan is to get Jess out tonight, sweet girl but she doesn't do much. Neither does ashley but at least ashley talks to people. And I know ashley prior to this season so I trust her more

Vote : Jess.

Side note, I hate my fucking losing ass tribe.
1252 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
DAY 3
1252 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Mike S. // ForceMike1

Confessional 2:

Right when I was starting to get my footing with the old Mara of course we have a swap....Idk what to make of it atm..Old Mara have the numbers but with Alf/Patrick being close already that could sway him away from that. I have had a good working relationship with Anthony in the past and hopefully I can rely on some of that history for tribal....

I guess they say you get what you wish for....I did ask to go to tribal so that I can fully know who I can trust and since I don't anticipate this being an straight forward vote whatsoever it'll get interesting. Right now I think I have the most trust in Alvaro from who is on this tribe. Idk how that will shape up for the vote but I guess I'll soon find out...
1252 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Austin T. // ItsAustin

me and ashley being the first 2 visiting the ho with the light

and being swapped together

ugh i love her and so does fate
1252 days 1 hour ago
PureEssence
Anthony M. // iYBF

CONFESSIONAL #2 (if you count my og tribe assessment as #1):

Alrighty, so we started out the game on a rocky note, losing the first couple of Immunity Challenges, but honestly I'm really glad that we did. It allowed me to gain trust with most of my original tribemates and now I have established relationships with like everyone from my OG tribe. The downside is that we lost 2 numbers, but one of them was worse than a brick at comps and the other didn't like me anyway, so I'm fine with it.

Now, we swapped onto the new Mara tribe & I'm pretty happy with how this swap went. I have Marwayn & Patrick from my original tribe who I have a decent amount of trust in as well as being with Mike & Alvaro who are friends and past allies of mine. Alf is also another definite number because he's basically just an extension of Patirck. Essentially, I have an easy 6 people that I'm like 90% sure won't vote for me under any circumstances as of right now.

That just leaves Scott & Jake leftover. Patrick apparently worked with Scott in a past game and since I used that as my justification to not vote for Mike or Alvaro, it's only fair that Scott be safe for the same reason too, which only leaves Jake as the potential vote tonight. He's just kind of random to me and I wish I could make the move to cut off Patrick's side piece Alf, but it just wouldn't be good for my game since I'd annihilate my trust with my allies for no real reason other than to be edgy.

Right now, I'm looking like a pretty decent lock for the next swap or merge as long as nothing crazy happens at this first Tribal, but I don't want to get too arrogant too soon, so I'm staying humble about it and keeping my eyes and ears open for the time being.

Also I'm gonna just vote for Jake for the time being but that could change if something crazy happens
1252 days ago
PureEssence
Mike S. / ForceMike1

Confessional 3:

Well things moved very quickly. There seems to be 2-3 scenarios in the works atm. Scott suggested the original Mara tribe sticks together...which I don't see as plausible because of Alf and Patrick's connection. Scott and Jake seem to have decided to target Alf and employed the "divide and conquer" tactic by having Scott talk to Alvaro and Jake talking to me. That makes me think that Scott and Jake's connection is a lot stronger than I initially thought and that worries me....

The other scenario is me voting with Anthony/Marwane/Patrick and potentially Alf to vote out Jake. This could be more beneficial as Alf would be a good number to have in merge but idk if it's time to start thinking that far ahead....My only concern with going that route is whether or not Patrick responds to my messages. I don't wanna be petty but why would I vote with and essentially protect someone I don't talk to.

All in all there is a lot to consider. I'm leaning more now towards voting out Jake just because Scott has snaked me in the past and idrk Jake at all so it could be a good move. I'm sure things will continue to shift throughout the night but hopefully there's a better understanding on what's happening by the time I go to bed

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!