This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S6: Costa Rica Confessionals

Topic » V&W S6: Costa Rica..

1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Zay M. // Zoon

cf: So here’s where i’m at in the game, I’ve played very lowkey so far, and switched sides to get my targets out when it’s convenient for me. Seth, Jake, Andrew (even tho it flopped), and Shawn needed to go. I’ve positioned myself to where i’m at a good spot in the middle, both sides want me, and its assumed that I am currently working with Austyn/chloe/Layla/Arek but I do not continue forward with that group. I do believe I would get fifth to them, and am not being told everything. Where i’m at rn, is that since everybody that was working with ty/britt have been taken out that I didn’t like, I can work with them now knowing i’d more than likely get more loyalty frm them than arek and co. I’ve played pretty lowkey, but its time for shit to start happening. Austyn came to me abt doing eddy, and that just isn’t happening. I am sort of starting to see eddy as my f2, even though I have almost no trust in him. I also think Austyn/Arek/layla/chloe have an idol, as Arek is saying sergio left with the idol but that makes 0 sense as I am sure he would have played it. I think Austyn lied to me and Ty abt his idol clue, as the acc the idol was on had 69 karma and Austyn told us that it had 200-350 karma. I am pretty sure they are lying so they can utilize an idol later in the game, but I can’t let that happen. I told Ty that so he loses trust in Austyn and is down to do how I want. My plan is to make Austyn think that i’m 100% down to do Tyler with Arek and co, or make it seem like i’m 100% down to do Eddy with Austyn. I want to actually do Chloe, as she is yet to get any votes and is very close to both Austyn and Arek. I need to convince Eddy to do Chloe with me, along with Tyler and Britt and Andrew. I then want to do one of layla/Arek/Austyn while we have the numbers, and if andrew flips we lose nothing. After that, I want to blindside Andrew, and when it comes to f6 I want to target britt or andrew. I think after that i’ll go with Tyler and eddy to do layla/austyn , probs layla. Then it brings us to f4 where austyn/Ty will do eddy while we do austyn. This is the informal plan and will probs switch a million times, but one step at a time. Chloe needs to go.
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Arek C. // Arris

I’m kinda pissed at the challenge, well, at myself really . I fought until I couldn’t no more , and all it took was tht one minute to lose it . 😡 anyways Andrew having an immunity is whatever I doubt people would target him this particular round . I thought we could go for ty or britt, Chloe wants to go for eddy and I think that could actually work tbh . Eddy spent hours last night on call with the other side, despite telling us we’re his ride or die I just don’t know. I mean zay-Austyn connection and mine-chloes throw lay to the equation is becoming more and more evident , and I don’t think he’s stupid , so it’s better to be cautious about that. The other thing is I’ve heard from eddy that they are onto me and suspect I have an idol , so that might be something to concern as well. Eddy could indeed be a good vote for this round. Anyways it’s early, so we will see what happens . But I can’t lie I wanted this immunity just so I could chill for a change ffs
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Eddy B. // Brimstone

Me right now: Yes daddy Zay, carry me daddy Zay ily ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I don't really care if Zay thinks he's controlling me or what I do, the difference between my game and Zay's game is that I have been publicly owning my game and my moves, whereas Zay isn't as likely to admit dishonesty as I have been.

From my feel of the jury, Zay is who most of them would like to win the least, so going to the end with Zay isn't necessarily a bad thing even if he tries to portray me as a sheep, because I think I can make enough of an argument that even though I was dishonest, I was honest about it LOL vs trying to cover it up and make major excuses like Zay has been.

I'm not even more than 25% confident that I'm surviving tomorrow, it will be my hardest day, but theres hope...

Zay might even be getting played here which will be bad for me, but if Zay goes to the jury and it's not at all my fault, I think that's a guaranteed jury vote for me.
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Austyn S. // Oysterman11

Well we made it through the weekend I was nervous about. For my own mental health because I was fairly inebriated the whole weekend. My only fear is that I might be viewed as a layup right now because I took a two day break from the game. That is far from the case, I am currently working on positioning myself in the best standing socially moving forward whilst at the same time being the one to say names and initiate the moves.

There is one target for me this round and that is Eddy. I know how well connected he is and I need him removed from the game. He’s made far too many friends and is a big threat to win. Once he is eliminated I’ll be left with everyone who I feel like I am fairly comfortable with. Hopefully I can control this boot and do damage control with both Arek/Chloe after Eddy has been eliminated.

I’m feeling very confident in the relationships I have built with Zay, Ty, Arek and Chloe. I believe they’ll all keep me around for the time being. My ideal next three boots are Eddy-Britt-Layla in that order. If I’m able to pull the first two off I’ll feel extremely confident in my end game as it will all come down to the immunities. Thus far I’ve been able to vote in the majority for everyone of my votes and knew who was going home every time other than the idol play. These social bonds should be enough to carry me through this middle portion of the merge before the end game.

Fingers crossed Eddy will be the boot this time around and that no one is angry at me afterwards... even if they are I trust my ability to talk my way out of their frustrations. Eddy, thanks for getting rid of Seth but now it’s ur turn to go :).
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Austyn S. // Oysterman11

Tbh. I have a bad gut feeling this round. It might all be for nothing but I think Ty/Eddy/Britt/Andrew are all gonna try to make a move and vote me out. Like I think I’m being lied too and I’m not too thrilled about it. But maybe my gut is just off rn. I feel something SHADY in the air this morning. It seemed too easy to get everyone to vote Eddy.... way too easy. Literally Arek/Chloe/Zay/Ty/Andrew all told me they are gonna vote him??? Like am I being PLAYED? Am I overthinking for a routine vote. If I am getting voted props to them. I just have such a bad feeling.
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Eddy B. // Brimstone

For right now, my vote is for Arek. I have a really good reason for getting him out and I think he will respect it once I explain it to him.

Not only did he lie to me about Sergio having the idol but he also knows that I'm lying about the idol and made a fake screenshot, so taking him out is literally the BEST move for my game.

The idol bluffing is over, it's time to play hardball in this final 8
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Arek C. // Arris

Okay, so yesterday we've had a day off THANKFULLY. That's literally all I needed after that failed endurance challenge. Anyhow, today seems to be as mental as every other day. Austyn is targeting Eddy, but I have warned Chloe about it (she wanted to do Eddy too), because like austyn has been protecting Ty soooo many times, and according to Andrew he said he would never do Ty, and also he is close with Zay, so my pitch to Chloe was that if Eddy goes now, they are left with a big majority austyn-zay-britt-ty-andrew, and I honestly find that scar lmao. I do wonder who would Austyn choose between me or Ty? And I think Ty tbh... And also I find it hard to believe that Ty and his side wouldn't want to come for me-chloe-layla next... Like why wouldn't they? Anyway my pitch worked and Chloe started working behind the scenes . Now I have spoken with Zay, and he shares same fears as I do aka ty being a challenge threat (although i believe so is eddy, but i didn't mention that. this concern will stay for another day). Also Zay think the other side has an Idol (im glad i didnt tell him that I do lmao), which is why he wants them out. He says as long as we all lock in Ty he should still go, and I know for sure that eddy, chloe and lay will, I just have to trust that zay will too, but I me or chloe receive the votes tonight then i can't even be mad, because that would be a good game LMAO . I thought of transferring my idol to Chloe in case if im the vote, but I think she's just as likely, if not more than I am, so I'll just leave it with me . Anyway I think if Eddy stays and ty goes, next round will be less dangerous for me than other way around, so yeah I only hope.
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Layla J. // LaylaLove

HEY!

After Sergio's eviction I knew that I had to win the numbers to be majority again...

I think they were mistaken not trusting Eddy tbh... although Eddy tried to play in the middle being stupid... He gave Ty an idol and he used it against Sergio, although I know that Eddy knew it and he tries to make me think that he didn't. But i still think Sergio wasn't such a big threat. So I keep playing DUMB with Eddy, he keeps me teeling information and he literally thinks he had me on his side. BUT i am ALONE... i just need Chloe and Eddy to think that i am that dumb and i sheep them. But i will have to blindside one of them soon... but IDK WHO yet.

Then Seth was gone. THANK GOD... I love Seth, but he is a fucking SNAKE and he tried to blindside me AGAIN saying i was safe and he didnt vote me out... BUT BITCH i have ALL the information in here. And i knew i was the target AGAIN, so i had to get the numbers and send Seth HOME.

So at this point i think i am safe... the only one idk if i should trust him is Zay... but idk. im still trying to be nice with him in case i do need him.

For this council... I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TARGET TY since a lot... but ppl is playing dumb with him so i hope this is the TIME TO EVICT HIM! He really thinks he is palying a good game? He is doing NOTHING... he has his SHEEP Britt, and he was lucky with that idol from Eddy. But he really thinks he is somebody in this game and in this website... HILARIOUS.

If he's not going home... well ppl are more stupid than I thought, cause he is prob going to win if he made final... BUT i am going to pray.

OH WOW SURPRISE... Chloe just told me Zay/Austyn wanna do Eddy. LMAO

OMG... this sheep knows that Eddy has the idol.... SORRY TY, you still somehow got the numbers BUT i am smarter that you... and YOU ARE GOING HOME ANYWAY :) THIS SHEEP IS FINALLY GONNA SEE YOU OUT (hopefully?).
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
// AREK VOTED OFF //

Day 12: Arek C. // Arris

My last confie. LMAO that's honestly such a good play on their part. the whole ty vs eddy and vice versa and even them going at it in the chat for a show. I knew I fucked up when I lied about my idol last night, and people also told me Eddy is a big rat, so why didn't I listen? idk lmao it's a very bad judgement on my part tbh, but you live and learn for sure. I still didn't expect to make it so far with a cast like this, and especially with the way its been played , so I'm happy i got this far. I fear Chloe might be next, I truly hope she gets far and possibly wins this.
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Zay M. // Zoon

cf: So Eddy approached me and revealed that he found the new merge idol which I mean, bald. I told him that i’m going to push for him, and that people are already planning on doing him pretty much. So we constructed a plan, he is going to play the idol on himself, and I told him he needs to vote Andrew. He seemed like he wanted to do Tylor, so I pretended I was okay with him doing Tylor. However, atm idt letting go of Tylor is good for my game as Andrew will 100% vote for me at any time my name gets brought up while idt Eddy would. I’m going to go to him tomorrow and basically tell Eddy that we need to switch gears and do Andrew, i’ll figure out how to put it to him. I however, am locking Eddy in and pushing him. I don’t want anyone suspecting i’m in a f2 with him. Its honestly pretty funny, i’ve been running the show from behind the scenes yet Eddy is getting the heat for it. I can’t lie, I don’t like how vulnerable I am this vote. I think I can for sure lock down me/Ty/Britt/Austyn/Andrew to do eddy, but I am just worried that if eddy does tell chloe and layla he has the idol and to go with him, then they might feel the power and do me. Who knows, this play could either make my game or break it, and if it breaks it oh well. Whatever happens, this is going to be a vote. I hope to keep Tylor safe for at least one more round, but we’ll see what happens.
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Eddy B. // Brimstone

Short confessional: piss everybody off to the point where nobody wants to stick out in the vote so all seven of them vote against me and then I cast the sole vote to evict

This is where being Eddy comes in handy

Because if I was somebody like Zay or Andrew trying to pull this off, it would raise caution flags and people might suspect an idol or something fishy

However because I'm Evil Eddy, people just think I'm being cocky, condescending, and trying to get in people's heads to split votes when I actually want them to do the exact opposite

Originally, it was going to be Andrew just because that's the most beneficial to Zay's social game, and nobody would be particularly angry except for Austyn.

The most obvious thing to do would be to just send Tylor to the jury house.

I like to cut people when I have a reason to. I offered Tylor the WORLD if he campaigned for me to stay. I told him I wouldn't vote for him until finale night, I'd give him an idol if I found one... I literally preached to a brick wall bc he's still pushing for me, so if I idoled him out, he couldn't particularly be upset about getting got.

From a jury management standpoint, and this entirely depends on what information I receive tomorrow - but if I hear that Britt is actually locking me in and not throwing a hinky vote... Britt would be the absolute most strategic move at this point.

The problem is I fucking love Britt and I never wanted to turn on her in this game. But from a jury management point of view, everybody is rooting for Britt. The closer she gets out to FTC, the more pissed the jury will be at whoever "robbed" her.

"Robbing" Britt for 8th would allow people time to get over it and it wouldn't be as big of a deal as screwing her for 4th/5th.
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Andrew K. // iiGalaxyii

confessional: so last tribal, it was v clear that austyn’s target was eddy and austyn told me that eddy had made a final 5 with himself, arek, chloe, layla, and zay. i obviously told this to tyler and clocked eddy on it because i felt like targeting eddy would be extremely dumb at this point when someone like arek had the strongest connections in this game with everyone including ppl like britt and tyler. eddy really wanted to do arek because he obviously saw the same thing but tyler was kinda hesitant but he was smart enough to know that the move must’ve been played.

this tribal i’m kinda at a breaking point cause idk what to do. i wish i was closer to zay but sadly i am not. if me and zay had a closer relationship, i’d have no problem voting out eddy but i feel like i might get fucked putting zay in a power position next round to choose between the two “sides”
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Zay M. // Zoon

cf: So Tylor is starting to fear that eddy has an idol and wants me britt/andrew/ him to do chloe or layla which is really bad for my game. I need to convince them to still do eddy
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Britt B. // BrittBritt

so if I actually survive this double eviction, my endgame is to keep the target on me small by relying on my social game, i am really nervous about the idol because i know its been found at this point, the idol is a big topic of discussion, and i think that votes previously are about to really get some people in a lot of trouble, maybe even me. Letting jake go was a huge turning point in my game, and then seth leaving, if we had them back (I didnt vote for either) then we could split votes and not worry about an idol and have the idol possibly be played

I am thinking about jury management, I think I have done pretty well, but honestly my chances of gettting votes from jury are pretty split by this point
1353 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Layla J. // LaylaLove

CONFESSIONAL: Hey! Today's confessional will be short...
First of all I want to say that if you post anything of what I said yesterday I will sue you both, nothing was as I planned. Eddy is a nasty rat.
Today everybody wants to evict Eddy. And he has publicly tried to throw me under the bus. So he had my vote, but I don't think he's going to leave... he must have some trick! I hope he doesn't vote me out, just in case!

Then Andrew and Austyn want to work with me and Chloe. We'll see how this goes. But I hope that they continue to see me as a weak rival! bye <3

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!