This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S6: Costa Rica Confessionals

Topic » V&W S6: Costa Rica..

1405 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Eddy B. // Brimstone

Well that couldn't have gone any better. I contributed to my tribe, I didn't overperform in the challenge, and two very large threats emerged as Tyler & Nathan.

I have a stemming relationship with Chloe, and I've been warned of a pre-existing relationship between Britt/Jake.

Honestly though, I think I'd be turning on Nathan before I'd be turning on Britt/Jake. I'm not sure that Nathan has my best interest in mind, and I think Britt has the greater potential to work with me far in this game.
1405 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Arek C. // Arris

Okay so the tribe swap was quite unexpected this early on. Most of the people i talked this possibility with did some bets that it would happen a bit later at f16... so this split on not just two but THREE tribes is wild. hot damn! I got pretty lucky this time, because I got swapped with 3 other people from my original tribe, so we have a majority by default and I wanna play it safe for now and vote with those guys, but i really wanted to play with kellan... Unfortunately, we lost and I feel like my hands are tight because I don't want to put a target on my back by trying to put my head for Kellan, so all I can do is subtly hint to evict Brandon, however as of now the plan is we tie the vote in case if one of them has an Idol so it would be 2-2-2 in that cast, and then during the revote the guys on my alliance are heading towards evicting Kellan, so I just gotta continue being subtle try to save him, but if he has to go then so be it. Like I don't wanna be seen as a potential threat or target this early on. It's better to stay with numbers.
1405 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Sergio H. // sihz

This swap was SOMETHING.

There's hardly a swap that will leave you emotionless to be quite frank. At first, i was so nervous to be in a tribe with Tyler because of the reputation he has, and as soon as the other members are revealed, i realize it could have been worse.

I'm really cool with Zay and Smu, my only fear is how close they are with Tyler? I dont wanna test that yet for obvious reasons. The other trio is absolutely cracked because the first thing Shawn did was pm me that Tyler and Sandy voted for him and that he's looking for shelter which was amazing news to me. So to sum that up

Sandy and Tyler are together, Shawn is alone. Shawn is now with me while I have Zay and Smu. I'm gonna assume Zay and Smu made up but theyre close with Tyler and that puts me in a tough spot if we go to 3 tribals. Because right now it looks like this:

First vote: Shawn could be the easiest choice unless we turn it on Sandy
Second vote: Sandy considering I have smu and zay at the very least
Third vote: with 4 people left, I doubt smu or zay would leave tyler for me and that would put me at the bottom of the tribe UNLESS, and this is a big UNLESS, Zay and Smu go at each other's throats.

I know its annoying to admit that i am not in a powerful position, but its the cards i have to deal with and this is what survivor is about, sometimes you could be swap fucked but i refuse to let that be my fate.

I have the day off though, so peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
1405 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Austyn S. // Oysterman11

Well gotta love an EARLY swap. I’m feeling very medium about the ultimate swap and how it went about. I ended up with Nathan who’s my number 1 and Eddy who I feel alright about... I’d rather MANY other ex tribe mates than eddy but it is what it is. I am pleased to have Chloe on my tribe because I do believe she’s someone who I can work with down the line. I used to be in friggin Affinity with her so there’s always that DEEEEP cut connection. Hopefully we can have each other’s back moving forward.

Then we get to the duo.... Jake and Britt 2/3rds of the obvious final three premade. Jake needs to go. Period. He is clearly tightly aligned with both Britt and Tyler and TBH, I want tyler to lean on me this game and work with me so I need to clip his wings early and fast. I can hit him with the “I didn’t know he was ur number one later”. Hell I wouldn’t even be opposed to throwing a comp to simply remove the LARGE threat that is Jake.

Overall, I am hoping Chloe/Eddy feel comfortable enough in their relationship with me to keep me safe for the next couple rounds... I also believe Nathan is a nice lil meat shield for me if push comes to shove. Obviously the swap could’ve been better but that’s just how she goes. Also, blessed my tribe won the challenge when I no showed hopefully the dont think I lack commitment because of that! But idrc, it’s mostly a social game ANYWAY. Ok goodnight.
1405 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Zay M. // Zoon

cf: So i’m stuck on a tribe with smuguy again, and then add on the annoying little kid shawn that won’t stop messaging me. I honestly am praying for a mutiny twist so I can get the fuck off this island. I do like Sergio a lot though and Tyler and I have to work together because of survivor but my first target will probs be Sandy even though he wants shawn out. I think i’m in an okay position because if I suck it up and work with Matt we can pull in shawn, or all just vote out shawn as an easy vote. I’m manifesting that there won’t be another swap before we merge, because I do feel pretty comfortable even though the people on my tribe are weird.
1404 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Eddy B. // Brimstone

Confessional: Hoping Kennel survives over there. He's a really strong potential ally I can see myself going far with. My social relationship with Chloe is good and I think I'd be alright if we lose the competition.

I'd still really crunch for idol hunting because I should never feel too safe. Shawn from the other tribe did me a solid by providing me a list of names to look through - I just hope he didn't give this information to anyone else.
1404 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Barbra S. // BarbraStreisand

confessional:
so....this tribe swap was quite nice to me lmao. 4-2 based on tribal lines, but Brandon was swapped...and idk how I feel about that tbh. He is very wishy washy but he seems loyal....my vote tonight is hopefully going to work and Kellen will be sent home. Poor Chloe though, she is so screwed LMAO.... Andrew <3

vote: kellen.
1404 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast

okay this is quite interesting. Kennel and Brandon started campaigning and they go pretty hard. Brandon bases his arguments on valid reasons - he says we need strong people at comps if we dont wanna keep losing, which i completely agree with. Kennel on the other hand is being a social butterfly like always and he already figured out that him, Bran, me and Andrew would vote together. However, i've spoken to Andrew and he literally shares the same fears I do. We both like Kellen so much and would love to work with him, BUT... he is connected to bamold and his friends and I've been told by Andrew that he played a diff group game with both tylor and kennel in it, and that kennel sheeped bamold really hard. I, on the other hand played a game with Kennel and even ended up voting for him to win, because he literally owned us socially. Anyways, I think he's a threat... I find myself to be in a difficult position because i was looking forward working with him when I saw the cast, but unfortunately he must be a casualty of this. Myself and Andrew got into an alliance at the beginning of the game with all two original tribe members aka layla and seth, as well as with Chloe, Jake (who im iffy about) and Shawn when we were on tribe together earlier, soo... We kinda both don't wanna ruin the numbers and agree that it would be a stupid move to keep Kellen in.
1404 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 3: Kellen T. // Kennel123

Confessional: I was pretty set up on my original tribe and Brandon and I were in a 4v2 minority at this swap in terms of old tribes. However, brandon and I both have a relationship with Andrew, while I have a close relationship with Arek. It was my goal to get this group together not only for this tribal, but moving forward. I hope everyone is legit down to work together and layla goes home tonight.
1404 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast

Tyler messeging Seth and begging him to save Kellen, screwed his game even more. I have no choice but to evict him now. Love him though.
1404 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
// KELLEN VOTED OFF //
1404 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Andrew K. // iiGalaxyii

Lowkey not running shit on my tribe but i’m in such a good position especially with seth knowing other ppl want him out now so hes gonna rely on me more

i’m growing closer to arris too. lowkey have a crush on him oop
1404 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Tyler M. // bamold1999

I really dont give a fuck cause I'm so mad they voted out Kellen because of me. I actually feel so bad, cause Kellen did NOTHING wrong.

Seth is a rat
1404 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Jake C. // LittleMix

Confessional

I am going home, thank you.
I really don't know what to think about this tribe swap
I think I am going home
But I do have my good sis britt with me
1404 days ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Eddy B. // Brimstone

I'd like to change my vote and vote for Nathan.

I haven't put this into action yet, but as I said in my previous confessional, I'd rather turn on Nathan before I turn on Jake and Britt. I just have to get Jake and Britt on board and make sure the other three don't all vote together.

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!