This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S4: Taiwan Confessionals

Topic » V&W S4: Taiwan..

1464 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Ben P. // benp428

Confessional: So I feel like I might be in the best possible spot rn. I got 5 tokens + and idol. Brad Ryan bob deshon and syd think I want them in the end. Syd is proposing a f3 with me her and deshon lol. I wanted Ethan and Ryan in f3 cus I thought that would be the easiest win for me. But since Ethan is a flop I’m gonna have to take bob and hope he’s pissed ppl off for flipping. Like nobody has any clue I’m playing both sides rn lol. None of my votes have been obvious. My plan is to take out dao now (but I think they want syd out). Then use a safety or extra vote in f6 then use my idol in f5. That would be a clear path to f3 for me.
1464 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Sydney D. // Guigi

k so yesterday i thought about my path to the end and I realized as much as I like Ben and he is someone that potentially could of taken me to the end with him, I cant risk going up against him bc he has played a very good social game with playing both side and pruposely voting in minority to gain tokens

i think my best path to the end is kicking ben now then brad then ryan and then maybe do a shake up with bob and kick deshon but yeah my ideal f3 is Dao and Bob

but with bob being a bit sketchy today idk how that would turn out so I decided to support the Ben plan today and kick him

so I told Bob thats the best idea for us moving forward bc that would put 2 pairs (deshon and dao + brad and ryan) going at each other and us chilling

i really want to solidify my alliance with Bob so in the end he picks me over anyone else

so I told Ben that we were voting Ryan. I think it's very possible ben has an idol or a power since i still dont know where the merge idol is and I know he collected a lot of tokens

(I also know he probably used the curse on Rina today)

I also created a fake f3 with Ben and Deshon to maybe make him feel a little safer so in the event of him having an idol he might not play it if he sees a clear path to F6 and further)

I think I'm either over playing this or i'm a genius

anyway tonight theres a chance that Dao or Rina can go home but at this point idc, i think theres a chance I'll win an immunity and after tonight i'll still have an extra vote and an idol so it isnt so bad

also bob or ryan leaked the plan to Ben today (which in ryan's case wasnt a clear cut telling him the vote was ben from Dao) (that was also stupid)

I'm honestly sick of dragging Dao's ass in this game like I feel like Deshon is way more clear headed and not as impulsive like i like him as a person but sometimes its too much

anyway for tonight I'm playing my idol on myself and hope I see some Sydney come up tonight <3 if not its not the end of the world for me but it will make my path to the end a lot harder

Also I think they would target be bc I kinda came at brad and bob today saying ive heard my name and they both kinda dodged it and acted sketchy

also they all said they are voting dao bc she can win immunites (which is funny looking back at his perfomance in the puzzle) and i feel like putting a curse on rina is trying to make me use on him but i wont

at this point im only playing for myself, i think i can win against a lot of people at the end, im good at pitching my game and reasons why they should vote for me
1464 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Dao-Ming N. // Jinxh

CF: brad needs to lose immunity and go. period.

Lol i promised brad a coin next round if he doesn’t vote me. He ain’t getting one 😂😂😂😂

Gotta do what i gotta do. I’ll throw anyone under the bus if it gets me further

Nobody should trust me or I’ll stab you in the back

I told brad that Sydney is going after him 😂😂. If Sydney even tries it i will expose her advantages. Information is key in this game. End of confessional
1464 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
// RINA VOTED OFF //
1464 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Dao-Ming N. // Jinxh

CF: My game is coming to end it's very unfortnuate. I can grasp for straws but i know it's over. Im going home soon because Bob fucked everything up. I should have dropped him when he did matt.

I am beyond pissed at him because i had his back since day 1. I feel like Brenda in Caramoan with Dawn.

the only hope is that they split the votes and we send one of them out but even with that we can get 5th and 4th we dont have the numbers

the odds are against us
1463 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Bob P. // islandsurvivor

So lol after last nights fight with dao im feeling even worse about my chances of winning. I feel like no matter what no ones ever gonna vote for me to win. And im not really sure how to get out of this hole i dug myself in. Its probably not even possible. I think oh maybe if i make another move it will get people back on my side. But no it just makes the hole deeper and more people hate me. I think the only possible f3 i even have the slightest chance of winning in is me ben and dao. I do feel like ben would probably win that one but maybe id have a small chance. But theres no way i can beat syd or brad and probably not ryan. So now i have to decide what to do for this vote though. The funny thing with the position im in is that literally dao and syd are begging me to vote with them. Even though dao obviously fucking hates me. But like im their only shot its crazy. So like what do i do here? Do i take out syd? But if i do that dao can vote with brad/ryan and take me out at 5 probably. Or do i take out like ryan now and then try to get syd and brad out the next two votes. Its just so hard to tell what I should do. But i mean either way i do feel like its likely people are just gonna bring me to the end anyway so i can be their 0 vote finalist. So what can i do to win back some votes??? Is backstabbing more people the right choice or is just staying to ben/ryan and hoping they wanna sit in the end with me. I do think its a lose/lose scenario though
1463 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 11: Sydney D. // Guigi

so Rina is gone...

tbh in a perfect world I didnt want to sit at the end with Rina but without her in this game right now I'm pretty much doomed and honestly I dont even know what I did wrong... I dont think I did anything wrong

I could of played my extra vote to kick Ryan but thats pretty much the only thing I did wrong..

now Dao is acting like a fucking lose cannon and im so sick of being tied to her, she yells at bob and begs him to give him his coin like BOB IS SOMEONE WE NEED RIGHT NOW

I feel like I'm doing everything right and Dao is a toddler just trying to destroy everything I've built with these people

I really didnt want to get rid of Dao but if I do then im in f5 and i can use my idol then I only need 1 immu win to go to the end but at the same time can I trust anyone's words right now? no

if they were smart they would kick me now and take Dao to 5 because no one likes her anyway

so I talked to Bob during the revote I was trying to shake any sense in him in keeping deshon now so we  can use him and kick him later so me him and dao are at the end which was ultimately my ideal scenario and that didnt work out

i legit tried my damn hardest to make him see the bigger picture but what I pretty much got out of there is that he doesnt think he can win against anyone and he doesnt want me sitting at the end... a big slap in the face

now I'm trying to make him think that if he wants to win he needs to build his resume and if he takes out ben or ryan whoever the fuck he wants, it would make him a move and id let him take full credit and back out of there

he can pretty much use me and dao for his vote... lmao

idk if that will work, we also have the extra vote so if the other 4 are dumb enough to split the vote... that might work in our favor

anyway then I talked to Ryan, I kinda apologize for believing he was the rat at the f10 vote and we had good convos honestly im kinda lazy so ill screenshot them

anyway it pretty much ended with him saying he'd do dao but his alliance wont so... and he also told me he wasnt willing to take me to the end since id win over anyone...

moving on, Brad

i had a really good non-game convo with him today but it also ended in him telling me I'm one of the best player here and he wont take me to the end...

so Ben is pretty much the only one left but he also told me I was a good player but apparently he "hasnt thought about f3 scenarios"... cmon now

you really think I'm stupid? anyway, my chances are pretty slim, I dont know how I'll make it to the end unless I play my idol at 6 and win out or know for a fact they are splitting, use my idol at 5 and win the last imm so GL ME
1463 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast

Syd is one of the two people who i know i will never win against. I cant make my really small chance of winning even smaller. I know that if brad loses tomorrow everyone will be down to vote him out. Everyone in the game would lose to brad in a f3. And i do feel like ryan/ben are loyal to me. And even dao seems to wanna work with me and gave me a token lmfao. We just gotta beat brad in immunity so he cant get to the end. But it will fucking suck if hes got another idol or something and is able to stay. But rn we gotta just get syd out
1463 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast

Confessional-
Tribals coming up in a few minutes and i have to wonder does syd have something up her sleeve. She definitely knows shes getting votes. But does syd have a plan to stop it. Maybe syd dao and brad are on board with some plan. Them 3 and an extra vote is definitely enough to make a move. And there really wouldnt be much i could do to stop it. Theres no way syd just gave up. So im worried something unexpected is gonna happen and i wont be in control for this first time since the merge. I just hope if they made some move its not against me. They would be kinda stupid to take me out and not like ryan. But you never know
1462 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
// RYAN VOTED OFF //
1462 days 9 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Bob P. // islandsurvivor

Confessional-
So i was kinda right. They had some move going on. It was way too quiet for nothing to be happening. Its fucking bullshit that syd somehow got an extra vote and idol in one round though. Thats literally 15 coins. So fuck that lol. But atleast now theres nothing more they can buy. We need to take sydney and brad out of this game. Obviously they are the two best players. So im hoping to get Ben and dao to vote against them at 5. Ben obviously will which makes dao the swing vote. But i think dao is smart enough to realize hes gonna get 3rd if he sides with them. If he goes with me or ben he has a pretty good shot at winning. Atleast with this i might have ryans jury vote if i get to ftc tho lmao.
1462 days ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Bob P. // islandsurvivor

Confessional-
So just looking at the jury and thinking about how theyd vote in the end realistically the only way i even have a chance at winning is a f2 with dao. Im thinking its gonna be a f2 cause a finale almost never is just one comp. So it makes sense for it to be a f2 which could end up helping me. Im pretty sure that i lose to ben in a jury no matter what. Even tho I believe I played a better game then him, he has more friends and has pissed less people off. The only person maybe i can beat is dao. I think i could get a few votes, maybe even enough to win. Although it’s definitely still a longshot its really my only chance even if its a very small chance. So rn i just gotta make sure we take out syd, then we beat brad in f4, and then if its a f2 me or dao HAVE to win immunity. Although i do think its possible ben takes me if he wins f3 immunity. But i would almost certainly lose that
1460 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
// BOB VOTED OFF //
1460 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
The Day After: Bob P. // islandsurvivor

Lol im actually pretty surprised. But what a fucking stupid move by Dao, who was apparently the one who flipped. Literally daos only shot at winning was against me. So taking me out and going with syd and brad to the f4 literally makes no sense at all lol. I knew that realistically i wasnt gonna win though so it is what it is. Atleast now i dont have to waste 3 hours playing a finale to just get destroyed at the ftc lmao. But i hope Syd can get to the finals cause she 100% deserves to win the most. But i guess we’ll see what happens.
1460 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
// FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL //

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!