This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S4: Taiwan Confessionals

Topic » V&W S4: Taiwan..

1455 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
1455 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Colton E. // tryandbeatme16

Confessional ; soo its day 1 everyone in the tribe seems cool. I’ve gotten to talk with Ryan seems like a good dude we most likely will team up. Ben has also pulled me to the side for some minor conversations will see how it pans out
1455 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Dao-Ming N. // Jinxh

confessional: If Lius was on we probably could have won but it's whatever. I will probably just chat with people and feel them out, but so far I like Colin and Bob.  I dont think Ill be the first voted out either.
1455 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Ethan M. // ITZ3THAN

So I just arrived here, and I came. To. Play!    I made an alliance of 6 ppl, called Fatal 6, BADASS!   I may be cultured to really only survive in Big Brother, But I will DOMINATE this game just as Karma Trio. Nobody really stood out to me other than Ryan and Guigi. I want a f4 with them, including tryandbeatme16. <3
Day 1, I got 2 tokens! Yass. Saving up to start shit. ttyl Tg!
1455 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Matt B. // mbarnish1

Confessional #1: So I’m feeling pretty good so far. My tribe won the first immunity challenge which gives me more time to interact with the rest of my tribe. I’ve only spoken to guigi so far and we both know Ben and deshon so hopefully we can get an alliance rolling and make sure we control the vote whenever we go to tribal first. I’ve heard amazing things about this game and I’m soooo excited!!
1455 days ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Bob P. // islandsurvivor
Confessional-
So we lost the first immunity challenge and now obviously we got tribal. This is a very interesting tribe but also a very quiet tribe. Half the people barely respond to my messages. It seems like its a few players like first game and they have these questions about it lol. But anyway the reason we lost the challenge was Luis. However im friends with luis and i know he’ll have my back. So obviously i wanna keep him. We made a 4 person alliance with me luis colin (who i also trust) and then jinxh. Since theres only 8 people on the tribe after tonight we’ll have majority and we will be set until the swap. So we are going after jacob cause why not i guess lol 🤷‍♂️ Hopefully it works
1454 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Ethan M. // ITZ3THAN

--leans against a tree, hat tipped over eyes.--

It's humid here, but it is not the WORST thing. I have a small alliance that all trusts me.
I'm a bit nervous about the other tribe, but, BOB is a familiar face and I'm relieved. <3

I really don't have much to say for today, I guess, I will not be a villain unless somebody crosses my path to try and take me out.

_Adjusts buff-  Let's play survivor.
1454 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1 - Dao-Ming N. // Jinxh

CF: i think I’m definitely safe this round. My goal is let people think I know less than what i actually do. I just told Elle that i heard the name was Jacob which makes it seem like i don’t have a choice (but i do)
1454 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Luis L. // _adidas_

Ofc i would miss the first challenge and be the reason for the loss well atleast its airtime but im not getting 20th.
Luckily i was included in an alliance already but ugh i deserve to go home nyways i kinda just want to go w the flow but while still making sure the ppl im talking tonor ppl id potentially work with stay in :)

Vote is jacob for now
1454 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: David A. // David2560

Hello!! Thats my first confessional, I miss doing this in spanish LMAO

So... we lose the challenge because of Luis (Adidas) so apparently he would be the easy vote. But this evening people told me to vote JACOB, idk why, but I really like him and I think we can be allies. So, that wasnt my plan for today.

I told Jacob that they were gunning against him, so Brad(WHOS MY CLOSEST ALLIE, ill explain in another confessional) and me decide to be in a alliance with Jacob.

So we need one vote more to make a tie at least. I think we got Ellie who can vote with us and now everybody is asking me what to vote.

Im trying to save Jacob because I really like him, I like Luis too, but he is friends with Bob. so he has to go.

Can you imagine that a Spanish is the swing vote of all this americans? Unbeliveable!

I hope this goes good for me!

Bye zorras
1454 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Ellie M. // Idols

Okay, I'm ready!

Confessional #1

Wooo! I've been casted for V&W's Survivor! So far, I haven't had much of a chance to see who is on the other tribe, but I have gotten a good chance to talk to the people on my tribe!

I woke up this morning to hear that Jacob was on the bottom unanimously, with the tribe deciding to vote him out 7-1. As Jacob is one of the only players to talk to me, around 4 hours before tribal, I did a little bit of work to get Jacob to scramble (as he wasn't aware he was the name) and tried to rally up three other votes for him.

I'll start my summary in order from least conversation to most conversation:

Dao-Ming: The only conversation I have from Dao is this morning when she wanted me to vote for Jacob. Dao wasn't open to other conversation & comes across as a sheep. I have determined that Colin does have a prior relationship with Dao-Ming that may be a little dangerous later on in the game.

I believe Dao-Ming is voting for Jacob.

Brad: I've had minimal conversation with Brad, but with some of the others being solid in their votes, Brad was one of the numbers that was essential to flipping this vote. Luckily, Jacob and I were able to get to Brad and convince him that it's a better idea to keep Jacob around for the strength of the tribe. I believe that Brad is going to float as far as he can until he runs out of relationships because he will find his lack of communication as a downfall.

I believe Brad is voting for Luis.

David: David takes FOREVER to reply lol. Kind of the same deal with Brad, their conversational skills lack in detail and they both seem to go with whatever idea comes to them last, and that may be an issue later on in the game. David seems like he is easily influenced and if you come to him saying you have the numbers, he will flip on a dime.

I believe David is voting for Luis.

Bob: Bob is very nice, but he's also very hard to talk to. I did go to Bob and tried to get him to change his vote, but he was very stubborn and insisted that nobody try to rock the vote and to keep everything the same. Coming in as a noobie, I would like to agree with him, but I also do not want to be labeled as a floater. I want to build a RESUME in this game, and unfortunately I don't see myself making it very far with Bob as of right now.

I believe Bob is voting for Jacob.

Luis: I love Luis tbh. He's very friendly, he lives in California close to where I was born. If it wasn't for Jacob being so friendly to me and reaching out to me with open arms, I would be thinking twice about this vote, but unfortunately I don't see Luis as the type of person to stand up for you.

I believe Luis is voting for Jacob.

Colin: Colin is my #2 right now. Luckily he also likes to root for the underdog and I was able to get Colin to do most of the pushing to David in an attempt to keep my name clean. However, I think Colin is very cautious and doesn't want to rock the boat. I don't think Colin wants to be caught on the wrong side of the numbers, and I think his paranoia about David and Brad will cause him to vote for Jacob tonight.

I believe Colin is voting for Jacob.

Jacob: Jacob is honestly the type of player I aspire to be. He's a threat, he knows he's a threat and he owns it, but he's also a very sociable player. I love people that don't let their arrogance get to them and shut people out. I knew when I heard his name, I had to light the fire under him because I knew that he would be able to woo people enough to get the votes.

I believe Jacob is voting for Luis.

Okay so - in the process of all of this, I'm getting a lot of messages about the vote from Luis and Bob. I really do believe Colin is voting with them against Jacob, and I'm worried this plan may not go through, but I am sticking strong.

My vote is to evict LUIS.
1454 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Jacob S. // BOBROCKS333

ok hi i am voting for LUIS

confessional:

I......really am about to get first boot LOL. Like normally I am paranoid for no reason but I just do feel it coming.

It's hard for me to really like even organize my thoughts and write this from a perspective of not getting first boot, but I'll try! I was and still AM really excited for this game so hopefully I stay!!!!! The cast was full of people that I really don't know and haven't played with a ton, so that was exciting. My tribe...looked good on paper! I guess I'll give my thoughts on everyone

Bob - Seen him around, I know we've played at least once before but he didn't really make any impression on me and we've never spoken before this.

Brad - Ok I got like.....................strangely happy when I saw Brad was not only in this game but also on my tribe!!!!!! He's just a person that although I don't know personally, I like him from a distance if that makes sense?? And like IDK I am shy and shit so would never have a reason to talk to him if it wasn't for this game. But he is my closest ally for as long as I'm here, he doesn't get a say in the matter

Colin - We played JRBB together somewhat recently and well it was.....not the most pleasant game haha so I don't know where I stand with him. I tried to like extend an olive branch but we will see!

Dao-Ming - Ok I just.....do dislike people who play games with ridiculous names like that. Also he asked me where I'm from and I said "Missouri, hbu?" and he said "Never heard of it. Pennsylvania." ?????? You are American and don't know all the states like ok that is not the type of person I want to work with!

David - Seems like a king tbh! Said he's studying chemistry which is what my bachelor's is in!!! Also said he's from Barcelona which is my favorite city I've ever been to!!!! So like I want to work with him!!!!

Ellie - Oh I fully believe that's a multi but she seems like a queen so I don't even care if it is. Unless she votes me out then I hate her! But she's been nice so far and I like do truly want to work with her because I think it's UNEXPECTED so hopefully she feels the same!

Luis - Eh he cost us the challenge which was annoying and I was hoping he'd just be the consensus vote but apparently not. I know i've played with him before at some point but it would've been like years ago and I don't even remember the outcome so if he's bitter about something I don't even remember then yikes someone needs to get a grip

ANYWAYS so yeah we lost the challenge, I just made small talk with some people, etc. Eventually Ellie tells me I'm a TARGET which is somewhat flattering yet somewhat insulting at the same time. Like I mean I'm active and known to be good at challenges, so if you wanna take me out FIRST that must mean you are terrified of me or just hate me! And nobody has a reason to hate me so I'm gonna choose to believe the former

But yeah so after Ellie told me that I really have just been nonstop trying to rally the troops. Brad finally got online and basically said he'll vote whoever I want, David and Colin said they'd be on board with things, etc.

I know Bob and Luis are two of the ones targeting me and they are a PAIR because Bob tagged Luis in his 5 year tg anniversary blog! So I kind of made the decision to target Luis after hearing everyone out just because in addition to being against me, he was also inactive so I figured there was a better shot at it working.

But then DAVID said that COLIN is voting me, so I am back to being worried I really am. Because if Colin is against me, does that mean Ellie is against me? They seem to be on similar pages so idk. And like it's hard for me to really figure out what people are doing bc nobody is gonna be honest with me, so I have to like put my faith in Brad and David, 2 people who I really met YESTERDAY.

IDK if I'm still here in 9 minutes I'll be happy yay...
1454 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Colton E. // tryandbeatme16

runs fingers through hair so I wake up this morning and Ethan pulls me to the side to “fish” but we all know he wanted to talk some game so I said alright I’ll bite. Ethan drops a bomb on me and tells me he finds 4 tokens looks at camera now I’m not sure if he’s lying but he claims this is him showing loyalty to me cause he really wants to work together. The kid offers me a f3 deal but no third person laughs now I’m not sure how smart this kid is but I do enjoy our talks so I tell him I’m down for the ride as long as he remains loyal. Now a couple hours later around the bonfire Ryan approaches me and we continue our conversations from the night prior. I start thinking to myself I like this kid he seems trustworthy but in the back of my mind I don’t want to tell him that I found a token. But any who he starts to tell me that he wants basically a final 2 deal he and I to the end. I can’t help but feel happy about it cause honestly he’s the only one I trust right now on the tribe. But I do feel like for now I should keep the token I found to myself. Hopefully next immunity comp is in our favor fingers crossed
1454 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
// JACOB VOTED OUT //
1454 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2: Colton E. // tryanbeatme16
wipes forehead that was a real come from behind win... super proud of my team for fighting tooth and nail. But big shoutout to Nathan kid did his thing with the puzzle . Intense challenge for sure super glad for no tribal because I feel like it would be a messy one for some weird reason.
1454 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2: Dao-Ming N. // Jinxh

CF: idk why Brad and Ellie are telling me all this information. It's very dumb of them.

CF before i log off: I’m in the best position period. Brad and bob don’t like each other. And literally everyone is coming to me, but this means I’m going to have to backstab someone no matter what. I have to think what is smartest for me.

Continued: if i go with Ellie,brad and Jacob then the numbers are larger and they have more coins too, but loyalty is obviously more from Luis and bob because they gave Colin their tokens. If i flip on those 2 it could backfire and they could team up and take me or Colin out. If i stay loyal though then I’m burning bridges with a few people on the tribe. But it’s only 2 peopel after the vote

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!