This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S4: Taiwan Confessionals

Topic » V&W S4: Taiwan..

1467 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Bob P. // islandsurvivor

Confessional-
Well that really didn’t go as planned. We thought we had clear majority so Nathan voted for colin to get a token for going in minority and maybe get some tokens from brad. Atleast thats what he told me and what we planned beforehand. He could have voted out colin on purpose and did that so i just stick with him. But either way im in the minority with deshon. I thought ethan had my back but he didnt. If we lose again i dont feel confident. Deshon definitely isnt gonna trust nathan anymore and I seemingly dont have numbers. I somehow gotta go and get people back on my side
1467 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Ryan M. // born2pizza
We win another challenge.. awesome.

I still don't know who I can trust in terms of voting with me, because I haven't been to a single tribal which is weird because I don't think I'm safe if we did go to one. With these immunity challenge wins, I'm trying to form a social game with David because I know he was on the outs and probably the next one going if the swap hadn't happened. I'll try to get him on my side because he's gonna be useful in the merge, if I even make it there.

If we went to tribal though, I would probably try to target Dao-Ming because it'd be easier to get David to vote him out. Also, I do believe Sydney is a huge threat and would be open to the idea of getting rid of her but I don't believe the numbers would be there for that to happen, and it'd be too risky bc she's performed in challenges + I don't know where I stand with Luis & Dao Ming.
1466 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast

Confessional-
Im definitely not in a position of power at all right now. It seems like im just being dragged along for the ride at the moment. I’ve lost all 4 immunity challenges so another tribal tonight. It seems like they are maybe splitting it between deshon and me. I get this feeling like Nathan is just playing me. Hes keeping me around cause I’ll work with him but he doesn’t really wanna work with me. Hes taking out all my potential allies so i would have no one and just be a number for him. If he wanted we would probably get the numbers and take out Brad. But no he doesnt wanna do that. He wants to do Deshon. Which shows to me how close he is with them. I wouldnt be surprised at all if he voted Colin knowing that he’d go. Ethan also idk where he stands. He claims to wanna work with me but nothing hes done shows that. They are all just playing me but keeping me as a number down the line. If deshon goes tonight nathan claims ill be fine next tribal. But I don’t really believe that. Really no one in the game wants to work with me and my two allies who I trust are on the other tribe. This isnt looking too good for me. We gotta win some immunities and hope the merge comes soon so i can go under the radar
1466 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Matt B. // mbarnish1

Confessional #2: I’m feeling pretty confident about this game so far, I haven’t been to a single tribal and my focus currently is getting an alliance ready for merge. I’ve talked to Guigi and Ryan the most, I definitely trust them. I like Deshon and Hunter and Guigi likes Ben but idk if he likes me that much. Hopefully us 6 can make merge and be a power alliance for the rest of the game. I was a little disappointed to see Colin get voted out cause I wanted to work with him but in the end it is what it is. Hopefully we can win another immunity tonight!
1466 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Nathan G. // matedog1209

Confessional: I really am running this tribe. Bob is trusting me and I really can't wait to use him and send him out the door. I really need Bob to just chill and relax. I am trying to convince him we don't need Deshon to get through this tribe. I am really hoping for either a swap or a merge tbh. I want to be able to keep these numbers. I am looking forward to getting David, Ben, and Ryan on our side come the merge. Low key would like to see another swap.
1466 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Ben P. // benp428

Confessional: Still haven’t been to a tribal lol :/. Right now I’m just trying to build up my relationships with my current tribe. I’m so happy to see my boys Nathan and Colton going to work on the ot. The plan is for me and Ryan to try and stay close to guigi and Matt.. but we wanna blindside them.. I know the connections they have in this game, and with the tokens, it brings a lot more fear. I’m
Hoping we can blindside Matt or
Guigi if we do
Come to a tribal
1466 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast

I feel like this isn’t gonna end well for me and i have really no option but to put my trust in Nathan and Ethan and hopefully they can help me out next time we lose. I dont feel confident i can make merge but you never know. I know this vote isn’t happening tonight but i want to get some tokens so
1466 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 4: Colton E. // tryandbeatme16

Confessional: I flipped the tide on you sir.. you think your the only brains of this operation but I single handily put together your demise. I told Rina he was on the block and he just told me he and bob was close and we’ll yea your out and I’m still here. Next time stop playing so far ahead cause your gonna miss what’s right under your nose. I don’t like dictators bud. Sad part is you might not even know I flipped when the votes are read. But if you do sorry all is fair in the jungle unless your in jumanji... good game tho Nathan peace signs
1466 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
// NATHAN VOTED OFF//

// TRIBE SWAP //
1466 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Ryan M. // born2pizza

I was a little nervous for the swap, luckily I was swapped with Colton/Matt/Deshon. I feel way more comfortable on this tribe than I did on the other.

This vote should be pretty easy, Luis hasn't shown to many competition and had he shown up this challenge we probably would've ended up winning. Honestly at this point I just want to merge already.

Going into the merge, I believe I have a solid 3 with Ben/Ethan and also something with Deshon/Colton. I just want to go into this merge with options.
1465 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Colton E. // tryandbeatme16
Confessional: I’m sick of losing and going to tribal shakes head however I’m glad nathan is outta the game and that the collateral Ethan and Brad ended up on the other tribe for this swap claps just made a 4 person alliance with Ryan, Rina and Bob so hopefully we can stick this vote out and send Luis packing.. dude didn’t make much of an effort in the comp so it just seems ideal
1465 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Bob P. // islandsurvivor

Confessional-
Tribal has been pretty quiet today which is definitely weird but i seem to have a 4 person alliance with ryan desh and colin. They wanna get luis out which I really dont like cause luis will be loyal to me. But i cant push to hard for him to stay especially with him being inact the whole time. Im not gonna risk my whole game for luis. Especially with a merge seemingly coming soon. Im not sure how good of a position ill be in going into the merge but hopefully not a completely shitty one lol. I do hope the 3 of them are actually with me tonight and not planning to get me out for some reason tho. Cause that would fucking suck

Unfortunately im going to vote for Luis 😔
1465 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Dao-Ming N. // Jinxh

CF: I need to win immunity or i coudl go home.
1465 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Rina F. // deshonBANNEDISBACK

CF: this sucks cause everyone on this tribe wants to work with me heheheheheh but i cast my vote for Luis
1465 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
// LUIS VOTED OFF //

//MERGE//

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!