This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1: Cambodia Confessionals

Topic » Season 1: Cambodia..

2514 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 6: Violet M (Violets)

well today has just been very standard by standard i mean it is becoming very normal for me and my tribe mates to win so there isnt much to celebrate as it has become routine for us however when we got back to camp i asked tofutime if he would like me to wash the shit stains out of his trunks because i am very kind he gladly handed them over and in that time i went to look for the idol and oh my golly goodness i saw a pink splat on a tree and of course i pulled the tree down with my bare hands to find the pink idol hidden under neath the soil i was just ECSTATIC! i cannot wait to make some big ciera eastin voting out her mom moves with this bad boy i also left tofutimes trunks in the ocean but that doesnt matter
2512 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 9: Ahmed Z (Fighterman)

Ashleybabyx3, GiGi10, hints,  Hisoka, MoooHades, rahrah, smuguy2012, tofutime, Violets. They’re all just spokes on a wheel. This one’s on top, then that one’s on top, and on and on it spins, crushing those on the ground. I’m not going to stop the wheel. I’m going to break the wheel.
2512 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 9: John W (tofutime)

The merge has been pretty low key so far, but I think it's probably the calm before the storm.  I have an alliance with Ahmed, Matt, and the other Matt which seems pretty solid.  This first vote should go through pretty easily (though it might end up being Ashley who goes).  After that, I have a few ideas for how the game could get a bit more interesting.
2512 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Ashley P (Ashleybabyx3)

I'm so annoyed at these idiots wanting to vote out Riley. He's so not a threat and I can switch the votes to save him and have him be my #1 but he literally doesn't even care so I'm not going to try. Ahmed seemed to start his name and I'm not going to let him run this game. Also I'm going to try to start a hints vs smuguy rivalrie soon

There's no fun in voting Riley out so I'm going to make a few people paranoid and throw my vote towards someone else
2512 days ago
IceBeast
Day 10: Matt F (Gigi10)

Okay I wanna send 2 confessionals, first being how I feel about each person left in the cast and the second explaining pre-merge the best I can, even though honestly not much happened for me.

PART 1: CAST

Ahmed - I think I trust him second most of anyone left, I don't think he would backstab me and hes usually really loyal so hopefully that pays off!! And I have an alliance with him/smu/tofu/hisoka that should do well for the time being

Ashley - Pretty sure he trusts me, but is closer with hints and violets than me. I think he needs to go pretty soon as I could see a majority forming without me in it if he stays.

John - Definitely my #1, mostly because I don't think hes super close to anyone else and he can be my sheep =] He also is super loyal and I'm pretty much sure he wouldn't backstab me.

Larxene - I actually really like him, and I wanna take him as far as I can because I think we could be an unexpected alliance that can go UTR.

Matt F - Is winning this game, what a queen

Matt T - I like him, but I kind of want him to go by f7 at least, because I really don't know if I can fully trust him, and I also think Ahmed has more trust in him than in me, which cant happen.

Riley - I tried talking to him at the start of the game and he ignored 2 of my mails so fuck u have fun with 10th

Tisha - We were getting closer but then something happened outside of the group game and now I think he is mad at me even though I played no part in it. Him and Violet are a certain F2 and they cant make it far, a move needs to be made on them soon

Violet - I'm closer to him than Tisha, I hope I can keep him around for a bit, and maybe use him to take a shot at smu later on. I wouldn't be too upset if he went though.

Xakim - Ugh this one is tough, I know hes closer with others but I also know hes on my side right now. I cant let him make it too far but I know he cant go right now either.
2508 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 11: John W (tofutime)

I thought this vote would be easy.  There seemed to be a lot of confusion around Tisha quitting, and this round dragged on a couple days, so it seemed as though people were prepared to take out an easy target.  However, it has come to my attention that there are two different sides - one attempting to take out Liam, the other attempting to get out Matt (smu).  I think Liam will go, HOWEVER with all of the idols and advantages, there could be an upset.  I will certainly be on my toes this tribal.
2507 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 12: Xakim H (Hisoka)

[6/24/17, 12:48:05 AM] Pattehh Hisoka: Confessional: The people are ripping me to fucking shreds trying to figure out who I voted for
[6/24/17, 12:48:11 AM] Pattehh Hisoka: LOL I had to lie and say I voted for liam
[6/24/17, 12:48:20 AM] Pattehh Hisoka: Fuck smuguy for having an idol
2507 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 13: Ashley P (ashleybabyx3)

Confessional :
So im annoyed that smuguy didn't get voted out, the other side will never vote eachother and I need to break down they're numbers.

Now I'm forsure that I'm the vote, and I need to save myself. I'm going to lie and pretend like I have idols to cause paranoia.
I need hints violets and hisoka to vote w me and take it to rocks if it's a must.
2507 days ago
IceBeast

[6/24/17, 4:34:42 PM] Ashley: Confessional: Okay so I have lied to Ahmed pretending I'm voting tofu and having an idol... I hope he thinks I'm  stupid n he is stupid enough to buy it worth a shot
[6/24/17, 4:34:58 PM] Ashley: I tried to guilt gigi to not vote me bc he's nice and will feel bad so many he will throw his vote away
[6/24/17, 4:35:19 PM] Ashley: I have nothing else to do but hope violets and hisoka did what i told them too
2506 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast

[6/24/17, 5:14:07 PM] Ashley: confessional: JUMPS AROUND HOLDING HANDS W HINTS HISOKA AND VIOLETS AROUND THE FIRE EEEEK
[6/24/17, 5:15:06 PM] Ashley: So my fake idol worked. It forced gigi or Ahmed to vote violets in an atttempt to save tofu LOL now this helps me bc it makes violets want to get one of them out EEEK also now they think I have an I played idol lmao
2505 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 13: Ashley P (ashleybabyx3)

[6/25/17, 7:00:14 PM] Ashley: Confessional :
So I'm so fucking pissed I lost immunity, I really needed it idk why tf fighterman kept searching for 2 hours when he was out in 2 minutes smh pathetic. But anyways now hints is mad and I'm fucking screwed. However, I will keep causing paranoia and make fake chats so people think I have an idol bc I am not going home
[6/25/17, 7:00:47 PM] Ashley: Also I'm hoping I stay till next round because I want everyone to vote me out so I can take fighterman out with my legacy advantage. If that works I will turn on hints and violets.
2505 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 14: Ashley P (ashleybabyx3)

Confessional: so I just made a fake chat w tofu saying he wants hints out. Hopefully hints doesn't figure  out it's fake lol. I told him I won a idol as a reward to be used before final 6 so regardless I hope they don't vote me. So nervous tho I have a bad feeling lol
2505 days ago
IceBeast
Day 14: Matt F (Gigi10)

i know shocking, sorry i havent done much this game until lately, i just wasnt into it because the cast was like half my pals and i didnt wanna vote against them, and also i was pretty busy irl. anyways im just gonna talk about what i think has happened since merge to keep you guys updated even though baza knows less than anyone else in the game.

Okay so with Oyster being voted out right before merge, I was kinda scared that I didn't have numbers, and boy was i right. Every single vote since merge I was asked by Tisha and Ashley about who I am voting, yet they would give me no information back. And every vote has gone against me other than this last one and the first one.

For the first vote, everyone just kinda agreed that riley hasnt done shit and we wanted an easy vote so yeah rip rahrah congrats on sucking ig.

For the second vote, I told everyone I was voting Xakim and literally everyone said that was fine and they would do that, and then I was the only vote for Xakim LMFAO, shows how good of a grip i have on this game. Oh also there was an alliance made at merge of me, ahmed, other matt, john, and Xakim that was never able to agree on votes and there was also a lot of obvious tension in the group so it did not work. I was actually pretty upset that Larxene went bcus they probs wouldve worked with me pretty far into the game.

For the third vote, I was told by multiple people that Ashley was the vote, and im pretty sure thats what people wanted to do, but then Ashley spun a web of lies including how she had an idol and wanted to idol out john, which was so damn obvious but it made both violet and ahmed switch votes, so it ended up being an easy vote off for ashley/hints/hisoka because other matt also self-voted. Back to back votes where I am the only one to vote for a certain person, I must be on the outs right?

NO!!! I managed to convince Violet to vote with us because of all the lies Ashley has been throwing around this game, and now I think I'm actually in a good position, because I have good relationships with the entire cast minus Xakim, who I will try and get this next vote. Oh how to game has CHANGED!!! Also pretty sure Tisha is upset w me for whatever reason so we will see how that all goes.

Basically all I have to do is make sure Violet/Tisha get split up before f4, and Xakim goes soon, and I guarantee myself a spot in f3 and have pretty good odds at f2. I think Ahmed, John, and Violet (if Tisha is gone) would take me, so its looking UP hunnies.

Also Ashley is maybe the most annoying person I have ever played a group game with, I just cannot beleive she managed to convince people that her lies were true. I must be playing with meatheads.
2504 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 14: Ahmed Z (Fighterman)

[6/26/17, 6:19:44 PM] Ahmed: LMFAO ash removing me
[6/26/17, 6:19:46 PM] Ahmed: as a friend
[6/26/17, 6:19:49 PM] Ahmed: SUCKS TO SUCK
2503 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 15: John W (Tofutime)

Confessional: It has been an interesting last couple of rounds with some close and shocking votes.  My alliance has their eyes set on Hisoka this round - which is fine with me - but I definitely want hints out next.  Hopefully I'll be able to pull it off.

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!