This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1: Cambodia Confessionals

Topic » Season 1: Cambodia..

2518 days 5 hours ago
baza76
Day 3: Matt F (Gigi10)

HAHAAHAHAH YOU CANT RIG THIS YEAR CUNTS GOODBYE HALLOWEEN NICE KNOWING U CUNT

also i have spoken to 2 people on my tribe so i am probably next haha x

and hints wants smuguy out so she will probably go behind my back bcus shes a cunt and does that

that is everything i know, you are welcome for the lovely confessional
2518 days 5 hours ago
baza76
Day 3: Tisha M (hints)

so i walk to tribal council very happy smiles ear to ear i sit down answer the question mr icebeast has graciously given me with my advantage in my back pocket and my idol in my fanny pack
so i vote halloween of course (fat) and i go to play my advantage to make very big move in this game and i just couldnt believe that someone must of took the advantage from my pocket and replace it with the fake one i know its gigi10 he must of saw it hanging out of my pocket only he would pull such a STUNT!
so now i go back to camp and have gigi10 pinned up against the tree with machete to his throat stay tuned
2518 days 5 hours ago
baza76
Day 3: Tisha M (hints)

so basically i hate my tribe to begin with then see that god has blessed me with people that i know and hopefully i am safe on this tribe :) all my new tribe look weak competitors compared to my self so i am expecting to lose a lot of challenges which is ok because i still have my idol and i have got my advantage back off gigi10 after holding his life for ransom
i am ready to make another blindside in this game stay tuned
2518 days 4 hours ago
baza76
Night 3: Tisha M (hints)

i JUST DO NOT FUCKING BELIEVE THE AUDACITY OF MY TRIBE TO SABOTAGE THE CHALLENGE LIKE THAT I AM THE BRAINS AND BRAWN OF THIS TRIBE AND I AM SICK OF CARRYING THEM THEY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING RIGHT THEY HAD ONE JOB AND THEY FAILED TO DO IT
I WILL NOT BE VOTED OFF TONIGHT AS I DISCOVERED THE WORDS THE GAME HAS BEEN WHICH ARE VERY SIGNIFICANT WORDS IN THE PUZZLE THAT NEARLY GOT US THE WIN IM LITERALLY GOING TO KILL MYSELF GET ME A MEDICAL EVACUATION NOW
2518 days 4 hours ago
baza76
Night 3: Ahmed Z (FighterMan)

So today before the challenge i tripped over violets fat ass body that was lying hidden on the beach and fell on top of the fire. I had burned myself bad and was not able to compete in the challenge. Going to the challenge i felt good cause most of our people were active and i could stay on the side lines burnt. Then i found out we are having a tribe swap and omg it was the worst swap ever literally everyone but john and matt suck on my tribe. Anyway john had to be the lone wolf of the challenge and was the true MVP. But then i noticed it was so unfair cause it was 5 v 1 and i decided to be the hero and run with burnt skin everyone to the battle field and guessed the puzzle instantly and john and I still have no idea how. Anyway yeah, bye.
2518 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 3: Ashley P (ashleybabyx3) *before the votes were read*

I'm trying to lay low and let hints take charge so I don't get targeted. For the vote everyone seems to be doing ween and he's voting me so just for entertainment purposes and for safety nets I'm going to throw gigi a vote just cause paranoia*
2517 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 3: Matt F (Gigi10)

[6/14/17, 1:54:56 PM] Matt FiFi: K I'm voting Liam LOL
[6/14/17, 1:54:58 PM] Matt FiFi: BALD
[6/14/17, 1:55:12 PM] Matt FiFi: throwing my vote because I like everyone and don't wanna play a part in whoever goes x
[6/14/17, 1:56:01 PM] Matt FiFi: Also pretty sure Calvin is gonna go so that'll be interesting :))) maybe Ahmed won't be so cocky next time he wins since his pal is GONE this time haha x
2517 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 4: Larxene (MoooHades)

[6/14/17, 7:26:19 PM] Liam ?: camera zooms into me at the challenge doing nothing

*after the challenge me in confessionals*

Can you believe I single handily won us that challenge?
2517 days 3 hours ago
baza76
Night 4: Xakim H (Hisoka)

I feel like we will do good if its not a luck comp LOL
2517 days ago
baza76
Night 4: Violet M (Violets)

hello camera man yes i am feeling very over the moon and sun right now i really just cant believe what happened today we was losing 4-0 and somehow i managed to win it single handedly 4-5 i really am just in shock but i think the other tribe mates are respecting me now i have gigi10 on his knees all day letting me use him as a leg rest and hints getting me the finest coco nuts splitting it open of course using ashleybabys head mm mm i can get used to this high life of the jungle they need me i think i will stay in the game for a long time x
2516 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 4: Matt T (smugguy2012)

So that tribe swap was well pretty unfortunate! While im happy to be on Ahmeds tribe, I feel like I was about to establish a solid alliance of 4 on the other tribe and unfortunately I was swap screwed and all 3 of my allies remain on the other tribe. Hopefully ill be able to build a strong alliance on this tribe and still maintain the relationships on the other side.

Learning from group games in the past, I need to start playing a bit more aggressively as I think I usually am too little too late on moves.
2516 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 4: James S (pizzawithcookirs)

1. If you are voted out, who would you give the LA to?
2. Who are your allies?

1. Livvie? lol idk
2. Literally no one
2516 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Austyn S (Oysterman11)

Well.. Tribal council went worst case scenario even though I expected it go that way... I desperately need something to happen in order for me to stay in the game... I just lost my best ally in Calvin. And my other close Ally in Matt doesn't want to even try.. It's really sad that this game is dominated by a group of friends and I am obviously on the outs. I am trying everything to get into the group but it is so tough when they have all known each other for a long time. I don't know what else I can do. I need my tribe to just win immunity or I need a swap... I need something to save me or else it is not looking good for me. I am praying that I can pull and idol or a miracle because ya boi is on the edge and looking like he may be the next one to go even though I want to stay so badly... It's just like I drew the short straw being placed on this tribe with the alliance of hints, violets and ashley.... it's tough that they are going to dominate this tribe.. It really sucks. I need to find some sort of crack to even have a hope in this game.
2516 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 5: Ashley P (Ashleybabyx3)

So I didn't want to vote Calvin out because he's to loyal to backstab me. I was hoping  someone targeted austyn or gigi. I didn't want to be the one to throw names out there and then have it leaked. However Calvin seemed to give up so I just did what he told me to do and voted him since he clearly didn't care smh

I really dislike almost everyone here and don't want to talk to them so I'm hopping I never looser immunity bc I really hate them
2516 days 6 hours ago
baza76
Day 5: John W (tofutime)

WELL WELL WELL.  I cannot believe we blew the 4-0 lead.  That damn Violet is definitely behind this, I can tell.  At first I was worried about my position in the tribe after the swap, but now that we're getting down to it I can tell I am near the top of the totem pole, thank god.  I'm hoping we're not about to have another swap because I do think my tribe is pretty strong as is and we can dominate these next couple challenges.

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!