This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning/FTC

Topic » Jury Questioning/FTC

2111 days 13 hours ago
TMAN54445
HOOP YOUARE LIKE RUPERT BECAUSE YOU ARE LOYAL AF. JACKO IS LIKE DR SEAN BECAUSE HE DIDNT DO MUCH. AKSHAY WAS LIKE SARAH BECAUSE SHE WAS CAUGHT BETWEEN ALLIANCES BUT COULD SEE HER DOING GOOD IN ALL STARS. ALEX IS LIKE HATCH BECAUSE HE TRIED TO GET RID OF ME BUT WAS BAMBOOZELED BY ME.MARTO WAS LIKE RUSSEL HANTZ  BECAUSE HE WAS A SNAKE WHO THOUGHT HE RAN EVERYTHING.EMMETTT WAS LIKE ROB C BECAUSE HE HAD A GOOD STRATEGIC GAME AND MADE ME LAUGH. ANTE IS LIKE CATHY VANDRICK OBRIAN BECAUSE SHE WAS A ROBBED GODDESS
2111 days 12 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
lmao at saying robbed goddess and not talking about the queen kelley wentworth lol
2111 days 11 hours ago
TMAN54445
that 2
2111 days 11 hours ago
TMAN54445
i did mettion wentworth
2111 days 11 hours ago
TMAN54445
but kathy og robbed goddess
2111 days 9 hours ago
harrywasnak
Akshay: Jack and Harry : I don't think we got to talk much during the game. I am completely in dark about both of yours gameplay. Tell me why you should win? Which aspects of the game were you better than the other one.

I was stronger in challenges than Jack as I won 4 individual immunity challenges and carried my team in a few challenges premerge. I also was better at making necessary social connections as I was the one who brought Tris and Jack together even though they had been enemies. I was able to unite two of my opposing allies to take control of the game. Jack just kind of tried to ignore Tris until after I had made an alliance with Tris even though it was clear that we needed Tris to vote with us to make it here.

Ante: Harry and Jack, I feel like you 2 have the highest chance to win, and I want you to tell me why you think the other DESERVES to win.

Even if he was targeted over me for reasons I’m not quite sure of, I think Jack made a smart decision in letting me be the bigger threat so people would feel threatened by me before him. It was also smart to throw f5 immunity to gain Tris’s trust in case he had any interest in flipping. He played a subtler game than me, but I think that was strategy.

Jacko: Finalists: Tell me who you'd pick to win out of the others:

I really like both of these guys and would be happy with either of them winning but I’d have to say Tris because we had some pretty personal conversations and I know it’s a dream of his to win a game like this.
2111 days 9 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hoop: My question is simple, compare each juror to a real life survivor and why.  Whoever does the best gets my vote.

Jacko: Spencer from Tocantins because you’re a nice guy and a decent player but you got screwed by a lack of numbers

Akshay: Marcus from Gabon because you were on top of a big alliance but got backstabbed after a twist screwed you over.

Alex: Colton from both of his seasons because you’re a smart player but your downfall was a poor social game.

Hoop: Bradley in Ghost Island because you were on top but you lost because of overconfidence (in this case your misplay at f8) and you seemed really shocked and upset but you also thought it was a great move.

Marto: Greg from Palau because you were the biggest threat that was a part of the power alliance but not the leader. You also got blindsided, but unlike Greg, you actually succeeded in taking out Tom (in this case Hoop).

Emmett: Devin from HHH because you are very laid back and likable but you probably could’ve won in different circumstances.

Ante: Sierra from Worlds Apart because you had a lot of potential but waited until it was too late to try to make a move.
2111 days 9 hours ago
TMAN54445
if i win ill quit site
2111 days 9 hours ago
TMAN54445
cuz no 1 likes me
2111 days 1 hour ago
Jacko308
thanks for your answers
2110 days 18 hours ago
survivor1998
Ashkay:

As opposed to Harry, I didn't get through the game by winning challenges. In fact, that was not my goal. The one challenge I won, only 2 competed which I was not expecting. Ever since my visit to Easter Egg Island, I had an immunity challenge redo in which I could start a challenge over if I didn't win. However, I didn't use this advantage because I wanted Harry to appear more like a threat so people would try to get him out. What I'm trying to say is that I didn't get through the game just by winning challenges, I used strategy to keep myself in this game.
2110 days 18 hours ago
survivor1998
Jacko:

While I have to throw the others under the bus for most answers, I do still respect them. I believe if I can't win, Harry should. We worked together for the entirety of the game and we were on the bottom for many parts of the game. It seemed like Tris floated with Hoop for a while then came to me and Harry. So I think Harry's strong physical performance makes him deserving if it can't be myself.
2110 days 18 hours ago
survivor1998
Ante: I guess my answer might be the same as my answer to Jacko, but I think Harry's strong physical performance makes him deserving. Also, I was unaware of his connection with Tris. But I guess I had a similar alliance with you in the beginning, although that fizzled out in the merge unfortunately. Wish we could've worked together a bit.

Anyway, all this being said, I think Harry and I could be friends after this game. We were typically on the same page for votes. I'm not sure if he is salty that I voted for him in the final 4 but there were no hard feelings.
2110 days 11 hours ago
TMAN54445
jury I dont ask for much i am a simple man. I played the game as loyal as I could. I was loyal to hoop since day one thats why I flipped to new rapa alliance because I was loyal to hoop when hoop left I began to be loyal to Harry even though he was loyal to my enemy Jack. I was loyal to Harry no matter what same as hoop. so I played the game with loyalty first.
2110 days 9 hours ago
survivor1998
Harry said I should’ve voted him out in the final 4. Well, I did vote for him. If I had message Ante a little earlier, we might’ve been able to pull it off

open group

iSurvivor: Easter Island (Day 39)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!