This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

2135 days 1 hour ago
It1002
Next vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Emmett
2135 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
yay history
2135 days 1 hour ago
It1002
Next vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tris. That's 2 votes Emmett, 1 vote Tris
2135 days 1 hour ago
It1002
Next vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
11th person voted out of iSurvivor: Easter Island and 6th member of the jury...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Emmett. That's 3, that's enough. You need to bring me your torch

*Emmett grabs torch*

The tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

It's time for you to go
2135 days 1 hour ago
It1002
Well, that leaves us with you four, but don't rest just yet, because this night isn't over
2135 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
ante
2135 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
tsk tsk
2135 days 1 hour ago
It1002
It's now time for the next immunity challenge. Posted in a second...
2135 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
no typing
2135 days 1 hour ago
It1002
This one’s a bit more involved

Here’s the challenge...

The Memory Game:
This challenge will be played in a series of 3 rounds, each with a different challenge:

- Round 1: I will give you a list of all Easter eggs based on the color/pattern and a list of all EEI visitors (excluding Steve because he didn’t claim an egg) and you will have to match each egg to the person who claimed it. You will have 10 minutes to do so and mail me your response. For each correct match, you will get 1 point. The person with the least amount of points will be eliminated, and the other 3 move onto round 2. If there is a tie for last, the person who mailed first will continue. You can change your response, but once I have all of them, responses are final.

- Round 2: You will have 15 minutes to identify each tribe mate’s vote of all 10 mergers from f10 to f5 and mail it to me. You must include everyone who voted and self votes. For each correct response, you will receive 1 point. The person with the least amount of points will be eliminated, and the other 2 will move onto the final round. If there is a tie for last, the person who mailed first will continue. Like in round 1, you can change your response, but once I have all of them, responses are final.

- Round 3: This will consist of 7 rounds, and in each round, I will give you a quote publicly made by someone who played the game. It will then be your job to mail me the person who said it, but be careful, because you will only have 1 minute to mail your answer, so if you haven’t mailed, you can’t get it right. But if you do get it right, you receive a point, and at the end of 7 rounds, whoever has the most points wins immunity and a guaranteed spot at the FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL to make their case to the jury. If there is a tie at the end of Round 7, we will go to a tiebreaker
2135 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
kk
2135 days 1 hour ago
It1002
We'll start in 5 minutes
2135 days 1 hour ago
It1002
Also, ask any questions now
2135 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
lets make it lit
2135 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
Is it bad that I have no idea what part 1 means

open group

iSurvivor: Easter Island (Day 39)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!