This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [S3: Mamanuca]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [S3:..

2456 days 10 hours ago
RArsenault
my interpretation:

FRED: Aras (season 12 winner) (top of a dominant alliance, good social game)
HUFUS: Natalie Anderson (UTR pre merge and most of jury, then stepped up game BIG TIME starting with Andrea blindside
DJ: Fabio: Sorry hun but the only way u win is if people like that u are nice.
2456 days 6 hours ago
Hufus
@AJ

Why do you both overlook DJ's gameplay?

As I said before, I don't think he played a bad game. But from my POV, I didn't see DJ as having a hand on many decisions in this game. At least that wasn't the idea I had, and I talked to many people about it. I felt like he waited for some things to happen instead of making it happen for real... So he wasnt very proactive I think..

What is the one crucial moment that got you here?

It'll sound weird, but almost being voted out in F11. After this, it just turned all the tables for me and I completly changed my mind about what I was planning to do in this game. My strategy was set and I thought I could trust Pika and Marto for example, so I was paying more attention to the others and back then my agenda wasnt really good for the people I ended up working with for most of the game. So it solidified my position and it was like a wake up call, it showed me I needed to work better on some people.
2456 days 6 hours ago
Hufus
And since Fred's made comments about me, i'll just reply it... Mate, you didn't make me think I was the target. If I thought I was the target, I would've played my idol and wasted it. Not everything we say it's real, It's all about perception and putting the pieces together. xD And fyi, I wasn't planning on going with Aj and Andrea to F4, I even talked about it in my confessionals. I was planning on using my idol to make it happen if I had to btw.
2456 days 6 hours ago
Hufus
@Riley thanks for the comparison! I love her, she slayed SJDS and too bad she was replaced in Game Changers :( (especially with FFGCSDT ugh)  It could've been completly different.
2456 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
All of the votes have been received.
2456 days 5 hours ago
tashi
see you at the reunion !

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!