This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale [S3: Mamanuca]

Topic » Finale [S3: Mamanuca]

2458 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Congratulations Final 6. 5 of you will make it to the Finale.

It's now time to decide a date/time for the Finale to occur.

If you don't know what the Finale Night is, here's a brief rundown:
-2-3 live challenges, varying in length
-2-3 short, 10-minute tribal councils

All of that occurs on the same night, and takes about 1.5-2 hours to complete.
Final Tribal Council will also begin that same night when it's over.

This event can take place any night between Saturday-Monday, and I'm free from at varying times as starting times on those days.

I'd love it if you six can all discuss times that work for you guys, and when you wanna do this at, here in this forum or on the Skype chat.

If all 6 of you cannot come to a time that work for everyone, I will go with whatever works for the most people.
2458 days 18 hours ago
tashi
I'm free all day Sunday and Monday
2458 days 17 hours ago
RArsenault
Sunday after 8pm eastern and Monday after 8:30pm eastern
2458 days 17 hours ago
RArsenault
Also those days at 9ish eastern.
Available until 12
2458 days 15 hours ago
Hufus
i'd rather be sunday cause monday is tricky for me, but sunday all day and monday at night
2457 days 18 hours ago
ferdinandz
Lets do this guys! May the best man and women win!
2457 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
14 days ago, 18 ordinary people were pulled from their regular lives into the faraway paradise of Mamanuca to play a game we call Survivor. The tribes seemed uneven from the start with a lopsided Pass the Torch challenge, but both showed their challenge dominance, merging with an equal number of members *camera flashes to Armanti’s, Matt’s, Liam’s, Nikki’s, Jerry’s  and Jackson’s torches being snuffed*. AJ took advantage of his opportunity to reenter the game after the Fate or Fight twist came into play, *camera flashes to AJ winning the redemption challenge.* and a relatively lackluster premerge gave way to one of the most exciting merges in series history

At the merge, the game let loose as the castaways merged into the Meke tribe, and Brady was voted out as the calm before the storm *camera flashes to Brady’s torch being snuffed* before a grab for power saw Austin and Ryan blindsided by single vote margins. Every vote since the jury phase has been an exhilarating thrill ride, with people flipping back and forth to take out big targets *camera flashes to Pika’s and AJ’s torches being snuffed* and Vakatara was slowly but surely whittled down one by one.

Last night, on the final tribal council before the Finale, Andrea’s successful control of the game finally caught up to her, and the other castaways aligned to blindside her out of the game.

Now 5 Remain....

Fred, the last remaining Vakatara member, trying to pull off an underdog win. Could he work his way into the good graces of the jury and come from behind for the W?

Tashi, the power player, who has seen her share of challenge success on the island. Could her challenge prowess and resume net her the win?

Riley, who fought to stay in the game when it seemed he was destined to go over AJ, trying desperately to prove his worth. Could his determination get him the win?

Hufus, who has played under the radar, trying to grind his way to the end and to the victory. Could his gritty personality take the cake?

DJ, who has taken himself off the target map this season, looking to make it a few more rounds and plead his case in the end. Could his silent but deadly tactics snag him the title?
2457 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Find out TONIGHT on SURVIVOR: MAMANUCA!

2457 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys!

First things first, Tashi, I'll take it back.
*holds up individual immunity necklace*
Individual immunity is what you're playing for today!

Today’s challenge is simple, and it's called "Knowing the Game." I’ll ask questions about this season, first person to post the correct answer scores a point. First to four points wins immunity and a spot in the Final Four.

Any questions?
2457 days 18 hours ago
tashi
nope
2457 days 18 hours ago
ferdinandz
Nope
2457 days 18 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Ahhh fuck speed
2457 days 18 hours ago
RArsenault
Nope
2457 days 18 hours ago
RArsenault
Next page
2457 days 18 hours ago
RArsenault
Next pagr

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!