This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12- Meke [S3: Mamanuca]

Topic » Tribal Council #12- Meke [S3:..

2459 days 22 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question. Riley has individual immunity and cannot be voted for.

Votes are due by 11 PM EST TONIGHT (8/10). If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
2459 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Andrea
2459 days 22 hours ago
tashi
Tashi
2459 days 22 hours ago
ferdinandz
Fred
2459 days 21 hours ago
cole225
pump
2459 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
Andrea- No immunity tonight. How does it feel?
Tashi- If you didn't have that idol, you would've gone home in 9th. How lucky do you feel?
Fred- What's the mindset this late in the game?
Marto- Why is your username cole225 if your name is marto? I gotta know.
2459 days 21 hours ago
RArsenault
Riley
2459 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
Riley- How important is immunity tonight?
2459 days 21 hours ago
tashi
I'm honestly so blessed to be here. That idol changed that game. For me and my allies it changed it for the better. For the other side and Pika *gestures to him sitting on the Jury bench* they obviously wish I hadn't have been able to find it.
2459 days 21 hours ago
RArsenault
It was crucial. We might be going to rocks. and it definetly feels good to know i am not going anywhere tonight
2459 days 20 hours ago
ferdinandz
LMFAO at Martos question!! Been wondering for a year now
2459 days 20 hours ago
ferdinandz
Fred- What's the mindset this late in the game?
: People expects it to be 4vs4 and rocks, but time will tell if that is the case, this game is crazy.
2459 days 20 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ
2459 days 20 hours ago
cole225
Why is your username cole225 if your name is marto? I gotta know.- Mah name's Martin and don't you forget it  when i'm flexing in life one day
2459 days 20 hours ago
pikaplayer
*Smiles at Tashi from the bench* "Pika pika! I'm not bitter Tashi, I'm rooting for you!"
2459 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Andrea- No immunity tonight. How does it feel?:

It feels like 8th place.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!