This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 5: The Semi Finals (Top 8)

Topic » [S12] Live Show 5: The Semi..

1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Let's head over to #TeamTommy now - Here's Johnny! *claps*
1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
03. Johnny Manuel (ryan5676) #TeamTommy

1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
JACK:
You smashed it tonight and to come on first is big pressure as tonight half of you are going but seriously well done tonight. Choosing a Whitney song is hard but you smashed it out of the park and I think it could be enough tonight
1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I think you have been on a roll for sure Johnny but personally with this performance it was completely rushed and for me it wasn’t so impressive. It just felt like a song that yeah you’ve singed a couple of times before and just knew what to sing and how to showcase the notes that Whitney does herself. Basically in a little of a mimic way. For me it didn’t feel genuine or just like good.
1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Oh you didn't come to play tonight, this was how you deliver a semi final, get me to the finale performance. It was effortless, it was big, it was breathtaking. You completely stole the show tonight and I couldn't be prouder of you. I saw something from you right from the start and it's so incredible to see you come to this point. I always love it when an artist I'm not familiar with amazes me. You need to be in that finale! Well done!
1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
*claps*
1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Johnny Manuel (ryan5676) has just performed for their spot in the season finale. Give it up for Johnny! *claps*
1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Back over to #TeamJack now - It's Brian! *claps*
1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
04. Brian Justin Crum "Creep" (Jameslu) #TeamJack

1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
I ALWAYS say that this is one of my favourite songs, because lyrically it incredible. This was such an emotive performance, you gave new life to the words, I really believed that you were singing them to me, you made me tear up! Brian, you have been nothing but incredible and strong throughout this competition and after this, I see you sailing right through to the finale. Well done!
1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*shocked* That was phenomenal for a performance and you know that Brian. You had the audience, the judges, America, Europe, you had us all in your hands. That is an artist with the X Factor right there.
1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
JACK:
Each time we hear you, you sing with such power and emotion it’s breathe taking and you are one of the ones to watch this season. I do think this ain’t your best that what you have but I know why and I know what your going to bring for the final 4 if you get there.
1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
*claps*
1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Can Brian Justin Crum (Jameslu) sing in this seasons finale? Give it up for Brian! *claps*
1370 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Back over to #TeamTommy now, it's Scarlett! *claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!