This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 5: The Semi Finals (Top 8)

Topic » [S12] Live Show 5: The Semi..

1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
First up to perform for their spot in the season finale tonight, it's Daneliya! *claps* #TeamJack
1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu
Here! :)

Hello <3
1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
01. Daneliya Tuleshova "Stone Cold" (chris2pei) #TeamJack

1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
I feel that this was much better than your top 12 performance in my opinion. It had a haunting feeling, it was mesmerising, there was a section at the end that felt a little off to me, but overall a much better performance from you tonight.
1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* This was the performance for you to shine and that you did that was the perfect song for tonight and to showcase. You’re in the Semis right now and you want to get to the Finals and I wouldn’t mind if you did.
1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
When we was speaking about this I was unsure but then when I heard you singing tonight, I am proved wrong and I just don’t know why I was unsure because you blasted through this song. Your runs was great and you have really impressed me tonight.
1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Is Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei) going to be singing in the season finale? Give it up for Daneliya! *claps*
1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Next up to perform is Toneisha! #TeamMichael
1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
02. Toneisha Harris "Because You Loved Me" (Jameslu) #TeamMichael

1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
You have such a lovely voice, every time I hear it, I'm just amazed by how well you perform. I did much prefer your Top 1 performance I'm not going to lie, but you are one of the biggest beasts in this competition for me and I believe you should be in that season finale for sure!
1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
From the start you have impressed the four judges and I feel that tonight you did just that. I felt that you have delivered this song and you had the emotion that allowed you to push the boundaries of the song and make it your own.
1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Standing ovation* Literally every single performance you just perform and what I love about you is that you are not overdramatic, and trying to hit these big notes and be this DIVA. You are a soulful diva and that’s what I love about you. Well done tonight!
1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1369 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Toneisha Harris (Jameslu) is praying that she's singing for the win! Give it up for Toneisha! *claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!