This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 3: Top 16 Bottom Eight

Topic » [S12] Live Show 3: Top 16..

1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Over to #TeamMichael now, please welcome to the stage Melodores! *claps*
1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
03. Melodores "Evergreen" (chris2pei) #TeamMichael

1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
This was very clever! This, for sure, was your best performance of the new lives. Like Jack said in the Showcases, you have always been one of the front runners this season in my opinion and this performance only solidified that. I demanded that Michael put you through to the lives when you last performed this, now I'm demanding again - judges put them the damn through to the Top 12!!
1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
03. Melodores (chris2pei) #TeamMichael
What can I say, beautiful as always. I think you guys work together as a team amazingly well and I feel that tonight was no different. I loved this song choice when you did it originally and I loved it again. Good job!
1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* This is hands down so far one of the best performances that I heard from you boys and so I’m more than happy that this was the route you chose to redeem yourself with tonight. You boys have a lot of power to come back and actually take this competition, you just have to come in with the right setlist.
1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* This is without a doubt your best performance so far this season and dare I say my favorite performance overall this season. I dont know how many times I've watched this the past week. It gives me chills everytime and I really hope its enough to move you forward. Kind of surprised your here tonight.
1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Melodores (chris2pei) are hoping they are not one of the four eliminated acts tonight, give it up for Melodores! *claps*
1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Over to #TeamNehemiah now - it's Paramore! *claps*
1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
04. Paramore "Decode" (Jameslu) #SCSteal #TeamNehemiah

1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
It's been really interesting seeing you throughout this competition and the different comments that the judges have given you. This for sure was the best of the three choices, you just kind of lay it all out bare here which I fine very appealing. Putting you up against the other seven tonight, I'm not completely sure, but you have something about you that I think we all want you to do well.
1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
I felt a strong emotional presence in this and I feel you could really go through with this. I think it was definitely your best performance of the non-live shows. I would like to see more of you as well
1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
Im glad you have made it this far. Hoping for the best for you guys tonight. I do think this was your best performance so far in the competition and I think if you went a different route with the song choices this season we could of seen you in the lives. Great job!
1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*wipes tears again* You keep bringing up Twilight memories and I need you to stop! Paramore you are one of the few acts tonight that I actually enjoyed their first performance last week. Some dropped the ball and it makes sense why they are here but it really is symbolic when you were singing “how did we get here” because truly you guys don’t belong here. You deserve to still be in this competition!
1387 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!