This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 3: Top 16 Bottom Eight

Topic » [S12] Live Show 3: Top 16..

1383 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Here! :)
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
So glad you ended up going with this performance. This is by far my favorite performance of yours and you have a great chance to be one of the four tonight that move on in the competition. We saw last night that song choice is gonna be crucial in the competition so good luck tonight.
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Stands and claps* I believe this was actually a really good choice for you to perform tonight out of the 3 you brought forward. Your performances have been completely strong non-lives and last week was a little let down so it’s good to see a reminder about why you are in the live shows. If you survive tonight you have to keep going from here.
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
*Standing Ovation* This was definitely the right decision to use this song. You have an array of beautiful songs that you have already sung and it was a really hard decision for yor but with this I see you going through.
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu
Here! :)

Hey boo x
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Will Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei) make it through the the Top 12 tonight? Give it up for Daneliya! *claps*
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Next up to perform for #TeamTommy it's Sheldon! *claps*
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
02. Sheldon Riley "The Show Must Go On" (Jameslu) #TeamTommy

1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
*Claps* Now the problem I see here is that you kind of just performed this in the Showcase but it doesn't matter because this version of the Queen classic is phenomenal and definitely better than 7 rings.
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
Kind of upset tbh that your performing for us tonight. I thought you were gonna make it through tonight but at least we get to see you perform once again. You're always a pleasure to watch and once again you put on a great performance. Amazing job!
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Stands and claps* I feel like tonight is about to be a complete firecracker because everyone is gonna come out and perform again the main reason why they are in the live shows. Sheldon you have a really strong presence about you and this performance is WAYYY better than what you presented last week. I already gave you my advice so if you survive tonight, the show must go on.
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
I think this performance just defines you, the theatrics, the mood, you are just a vibe all the way through and I feel like we want you to do well! You're a stunning artist and a pleasure to work with! I really hope you're through to the Top 12 tonight!
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1383 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Is Sheldon Riley (Jameslu) going to be one of our Quarter finalists this season? Give it up for Sheldon! *claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!